This solution is ranked
in What are the best budget Lenovo smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo gaming phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with compass magnetometerRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget friendly smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best affordable smartphonesRead user opinions
What the community says about Lenovo P2
- "I snagged a P2 for my teenage daughter, because I'm sick of buying her new phones when she destroys them. Specifically, Apples. This was way cheaper. Sure, she whined, but when I made it clear it was this or "nothing", it's amazing how quickly she found a bunch of great features. Lenovo's laptops are crap, but this (likely rebranded) phone is just fine."
- "Not a bad phone for under $200. You're not getting a Samsung Galaxy or an Iphone X, but this is a solid phone. The fingerprint sensor provides good security, it has the same size screen as the top phones and the battery life is awesome. In fact, the battery life might be better than the popular phones. Only issue is it's hard to get this phone in the big box stores so you might have to rely on auction sites like ebay, but that's also good because you don't have to worry about sales tax."
- "Item Details Display type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Display Size 5.5 inches (~71.7% screen-to-body ratio) Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density) SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) OS Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat) Chipset Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) Internal 32 GB, 4 GB RAM Camera Primary 13 MP, f/2.0, 21mm, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash Features 1/3" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps Camera Secondary 5 MP, f/2.2, 1080p WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot Bluetooth 4.1, A2DP, LE NFC Yes Dimensions 153 x 76 x 8.3 mm (6.02 x 2.99 x 0.33 in) Weight 177 g (6.24 oz) Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 5100 mAh battery 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only) 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 4G bands LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300)"
- "I am a big fan of Android phones and had heard great things about Lenovo laptops, so I was very excited to get this phone. It is really fast and has a beautiful screen. It feels nice in my hands, durable yet stylish. I like the fingerprint security too. The only downside for me is that you can't remove the battery."
- "This is a fantastic phone in the Android lineup and is extremely fast with plenty of memory and great features. The screen is huge and I found the battery life to be pretty great as well. it doesn't have any noticeable slowdown and seems to have everything you need for a no frills, fast and reliable Android device. And this one is unlocked!"