This solution is ranked
in What are the best i7 laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the fastest laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for virtual machinesRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops for software developersRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo ThinkPads for codingRead user opinions
in What are the best high-speed laptops for computer programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo ThinkPads for game programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with 2 TB internal Hard DriveRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for running virtual machinesRead user opinions
in What are the best thinkpad laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best computers for programming instituteRead user opinions
What the community says about Lenovo ThinkPad P50
- "ThinkPad family of Lenovo is outstanding and unique in its hardware specifics design and overall quality. I am very satisfied with the value and worth of my money that I got from this product. Having 2TB of SSD feels like an instant lighting access of any files and running of high quality software programs. The graphics and processing power that comes with its 64GB RAM is life-fulfilling for all your processing power goals. Especially, I like an elegant exterior design of this product which seems to be very appealing to the eye"
- "I do a lot of work with virtual machines for my day job and this laptop is powerful enough to let me run several at once when I need to. That's super useful for someone like me! "
- "I am an elite level programmer and hacker. I need the absolute cutting edge beast laptop to write my codes and hacks. I really like this computer it has let me program some games and I wrote a script that makes all of the computers in the computer lab at uni say look like they have the blue screen of death but it's just a screen saver."
- "This computer handles functioning like a work horse. The base model (i7, 8GB ram, 500HDD) is slightly weak and may need upgrades. Put in a 500GB SSD and add 16 GB Ram for a total of 24GB RAM. The system s is upgradeable to 64 GB. Also has 2 more slots for Hard drives.""I have ThinkPad P50 and it was amazing for doing professional work. The massive SSD and 64 GB of RAM makes this one of the best laptops I've ever had. There is nothing I can throw at it that bogs down the system. "
- "Now this is a laptop I can get behind. Or, at least, put in my bag and carry around for all the reasons I need a laptop for. Loaded to the gills, just the way I like it. Super duper fast, tons of memory so it doesn't have to chug and disc swap when I need to use programs, and it's even on the right version of Windows. Battery life isn't the best, but that's why you bring the power adapter. What I need a laptop for is something I can use, and plugging it in isn't a problem as long as the computer I'm carrying around works. This one works.""I'm a photographer, so I need a ton of space, and carrying around an external hard drive just isn't practical for me. This laptop certainly does have a lot of space, but it also has a ton of other specs that I just don't need, which makes the price downright outrageous!"
- "Lenovo hit it out of the park with this ThinkPad. It has incredible power but still small to take on the go. It has a great processor and HUGE hard drive. Windows 7 pro is a great operating system that will make you so much happier than any other OS. I have used this computer for the last 3 months and have experienced no issues - only enjoyable, positive and fun computing experiences!"
- "I really like using this laptop as a mobile workstation, as I can take my work almost anywhere without resorting to a desktop workstation, although the price point and performance is a bit overkill. This thing is more than capable of running simulations, calculations, and heavy analysis, but being a laptop the screen size kind of limits my productivity.""The Lenovo ThinkPad P50 is a powerful workstation laptop that offers high end performance on a relatively fair budget. It has as much power as you can expect on a laptop computer although it generates a lot of heat, even for a machine this high-end. The choice of Windows 7, however, is curious for a machine in 2018."