This solution is ranked
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with 1.5 - 1.9 kg weightRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with anti-reflective screensRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with 500 GB internal hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with mechanical hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with low weightRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with 8 GB RAMRead user opinions
in What are the best 14 inch laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptops with long battery lifeRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with 2.1 - 2.5 GHz CPU speedRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo ThinkPads for codingRead user opinions
in What are the best business laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with Intel integrated graphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with Intel Core i5 processorRead user opinions
in What are the best IBM notebooksRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops on the marketRead user opinions
What the community says about Lenovo ThinkPad T470
- "This is a solid Lenovo Thinkpad. You really can't go wrong no matter which one you go with, but in terms of the best of the best, there are better options that this model today based on the hard drive size and the installed OS. Plenty of Lenovo laptops come with twice as much hard drive space when equipped with HDD drives and the OS is the arguably the best they've made, but is a few cycles behind."
- "If you are looking for a 500 GB laptop from Lenovo, this is a decent choice. The hard drive boots quickly and the memory is of acceptable quality as well. At less than 4 pounds weight, this laptop is also great for travelling. The main negative is that it sometimes crashes after heavy use."
- "The Lenovo ThinkPad T470, in my opinion, is the best Lenovo laptop with a mechanical hard drive. I needed a new laptop for work and have always liked the Lenovo brand. However, I really wanted a mechanical hard drive. This one fit the bill perfectly. I appreciate the backlit keyboard and the fingerprint reader added an extra layer of security. I've had no hardware issues whatsoever!"
- "This laptop seems to be average weight honestly, but that's not a bad thing. It's light enough not to leave my back aching when I carry it around campus. "
- "Intel Core i5-6200U 2.30 GHz Processor (Turbo 2.80 GHz, 2 cores 4 threads, 3MB SmartCache) 500 GB 7200 RPM HDD | 8 GB 2400 MHz DDR4 (Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY) (MAX 32GB) | Integrated Intel HD Graphics 520 14.0" HD (1366x768), anti-glare, LED backlight, 220 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio, 400:1 contrast ratio Intel Wireless 8260ac (2x2) + Bluetooth v4.1 | FingerPrint Reader | HD 720p Webcam Windows 7 Professional 64-bit upgradeable to Windows 10 Professional 64-bit"
- "It's sometimes confusing going through Lenovo's line of laptops but with all these manufacturers they offer so many different models and lines. Lenovo is no different and from a standpoint of a more affordable sub $1000 laptop the T470 series is a pretty solid workhouse. Now it's equipped with an Intel Core i5, but that should be sufficient enough for most business users but I wouldn't rely on gaming for this laptop at all. It's definitely a business laptop."
There are no comments yet!