This solution is ranked
in What are the best Lenovo monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best monitors for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best 27-inch 1080p gaming monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best widescreen monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best widescreen computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best monitors under 500 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best monitors under 400Read user opinions
What the community says about Lenovo Y27f 65BFGCC1US (27")
- "This Lenovo Monitor is one of the best monitor you can find in the market, the quality and resolution is very high, natural colors and the price is low compared to the quality and features it has, and compared to the competitors. "
- "Sometimes I walk by programmers who are hunched over their little 11" MacBook Air and I just don't understand how they eke out any productivity. I would be useless without my Lenovo Y27f 65BFGCC1US. It's a bright beautiful screen that's core to any multimonitor setup."
- "1080p gaming monitors are becoming a relic of the past now that 4K HD is the standard. I was trying to save some money by buying the previous generation of technology, and this was what I chose. However, the price tag was still very steep for what I got. There are cheaper monitors with these specs being sold in a variety of places."
- "I didn't expect to hate curved screens as much as I do. I've always regarded the Samsung curved televisions with some curiosity, but I haven't needed a new TV. When my old monitor crapped out, I bought this, and man does it ever suck. The viewing angles are bad, the color depth practically isn't there, and the glares! If one side catches a glare, it reflects it onto the other side. This is going back."
- "The Lenovo Y27f 65BFGCC1US is my first curved monitor and I love it! The viewing angle really makes me feel like I'm in the game itself. Colors are bright, crisp, and graphics display without static or lag--just beautiful! Appreciate the extra hardware features too--being able to plug in a audio source directly is super convenient."
- #33 of 37
in What are the best gaming monitors