This solution is ranked
in What are the best lenovo laptops with msata cardRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for a student around $1000Read user opinions
in What are the best laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with NVIDIA GeForceRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops for software developersRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for graphic design beginnersRead user opinions
in What are the best budget gaming PCRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for high-school studentsRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for machine learningRead user opinions
in What are the best laptop recommendations for students, gamers or for the officesRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops with big screen for design workRead user opinions
in What are the best computersRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for programmingRead user opinions
What the community says about Lenovo Yoga 910
- "The Lenovo Yoga 910 is a 14 inch laptop that is loaded with all the goodies. It is listed for $949.99. The screen fold all the way over so it works as both a laptop and a tablet. It plays 4k video and has as good of sound as you can get with a laptop. Lenovo makes a top notch laptop and this one is no different. It fits the topic perfectly."
- #3 of 34
in What are the best laptops
- "I don't think I have have any regrets buying this laptop. The keyboard is great, it looks amazing, and it's really powerful. None of the complaints I have had when working on this laptop have been anything the laptop has done wrong and instead they have been towards lazy software developers not writing DPI aware code. It's a fair trade off for me, a gorgeous display, and that feeling that I'm a better developer than some of the big boys. "
- "I think the Lenovo Yoga 910 would suit your needs. I'm an intermediate graphic designer and I think that this is the perfect laptop for a range of talent. It'll definitely be perfect for a beginner, but still powerful enough to get you where you need to be once you've started learning the ropes. Easily the best decision I've made in a while; check it out!""This is a great laptop for beginner graphic designers. I find it to be light weight, easy to take along. The battery life is amazing and allows me to work long. I find that the display is excellent and the specs are great. I know that it will transition with me as I grow into a more advanced designer. "
- "I was searching for the best budget gaming PC and was given the solution of the Lenovo Yoga 910. I thoroughly read through and did not see any mention of gaming, with the typical things like a more powerful graphics card or anything. Also, when I looked at price it does not seem budget to me at all. This is not a good solution for the topic of best budget gaming PC."
- "High school students are often careless. The metal case is a great idea. Do they really need a 4K display? Probably not but if it comes with it so be it. I think that there are better budget friendly choices available. The review also mentions nothing about what is actually inside the machine."
- "The Yoga 910 is a beautiful computer from Lenovo. It's good for machine learning no doubt, and for a host of other activities. The 4K display boasts razor-sharp resolution. Unfortunately the computer is currently sold out on the Lenovo site. "
- "The first thing that stood out to me was the price of this laptop: I think it's a little expensive, but then again, that comes natural with anything college-related. After looking some reviews and information on the laptop, it does seem pretty solid but I am not sure if it's completely a must-have for anyone in school. I would need to physically use the machine in order to give an honest review. However, I do know from experience Lenova makes good products. "
- #11 of 12
in What are the best computers"I like this Lenovo laptop because of its sleekest design. I was able to take it with me and it wasn't too heavy or in the way as I carried other items. I love the clear color of pictures and documents as I work on the laptop. Its up to date and has a fast processor speed.""This computer is okay. I like the Lenovo brand, but other than the gimmick behind it, I just don't see the appeal. Go with a regular laptop, not this. "