This solution is ranked
in What are the best TVs with internet capabilityRead user opinions
in What are the best 55-inch smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best TVs with apps built-inRead user opinions
in What are the best LG full HD smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best LG TVs for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best 55-inch smart TVs for saleRead user opinions
in What are the best Smart TVs with web browserRead user opinions
in What are the best LG smart T.V.sRead user opinions
in What are the best LG 4K TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best LG TVs with home theater receiversRead user opinions
in What are the best Android Smart T.V.sRead user opinions
in What are the best 55-inch OLED TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best OLED TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best internet TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best LG 4K ultra HD smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best LG Smart TV with WebOSRead user opinions
in What are the best LED smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best LG TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best LG LED smart TVs with HDMIRead user opinions
in What are the best 4K TVs with HDRRead user opinions
in What are the best big smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best LG 1080p full HD smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best LCD smart TVsRead user opinions
What the community says about LG OLED55B7A (55")
- "I recently purchased the LG OLED55B7A (55") TV and I just love it. I think it's the best TV with internet capability that I have ever owned. The picture quality cannot be beaten and the sound also is crystal clear. The Smart TV Operating System is super easy to use and connects instantly. "
- "This TV is really great for gaming, especially because of it's awesome support for HDR content and the fact that it has a really good Gaming Mode to reduce the latency of the connection to the console. THe image quality is amazing and all my friends think it's the best thing ever"
- "I really struggled with my decision to buy an OLED. Well, I knew I was going to eventually buy one but wasn't really too sure which model. I had recently purchased a TCL P series, and it was fantastic. I still have it, and is one of the better budget 4Ks out there. However, I wanted my 4K movies to be displayed in their full glory. Of course most of probably research our tvs more than we would when buying a car, at least I did. Having learned that it didn't matter which OLED model you bought for the 2017 line up, that each panel has the same picture/processing power from the entry level to the signature level. I thought, "im not really a man for glitz and glamour." The B7 met my picture needs, processing needs. I got lucky and have one of the working LGUP970 4K players, and let me tell you. The blacks, the colors, the over all picture is very captivating. My son and I sometimes find ourselves lost in the picture on movie nights."
- "I think this is an awesome solution as it fits everything that I need and it is a high end TV. This is a really great suggestion and I like it.""I got this for our living room last week and it absolutely exceeded my expectations being a stay home guy who loves to use my TV for browsing. It's on top of the game when it comes to smart TVs with web browsers. I can watch Netflix here all day"
- "This 55 inch TV has 4k and the price is not bad. The quality is so good! After a long day at work, being able to sit on a couch and watch TV from this screen is a blessing. It is also a smart TV so I can play netflix and other apps if I need. I trust in LG being a quality brand so I do not need to worry about it breaking easily."
- "I have owned this TV for a while and it is off-the-charts amazing. I was able to save money and buy it on a Black Friday deal, and I can't be happier. The LG Electronics OLED55B7A is a fantastic tv, with amazing color and crisp graphics. It was a bit confusing to set up, and I wish it had smart tv options to watch HBO go online, but other than that it is really great"
There are no comments yet!
- "The LG Electronics OLED55B7A is the best OLED TV I have experienced. It has the same quality picture and function as other OLED TVs I have seen but at a cheaper price. I have had no problems or complaints with this TV since I bought it months ago. It has been great."
- #3 of 10
in What are the best OLED TVs
- "This TV has a picture quality that I didn't even know was possible, technology has entered a realm I didn't even know could exist until this point. There are no rogue pixels, everything is in the highest definition possible. You feel like you're entering another world when watching on this screen, I could see individual pores on hockey players faces whereas on my old TV I could barely spot the puck. It's such a fair price for the quality you're getting that it honestly feels like a steal. The connectivity to the internet through webOS 3.5 isn't too shabby either, I don't know how I lived without an internet compatible TV. It's not too good to be true, it's the LG OLED55B7A."
- "Sony Vaio E series From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The Sony Vaio E series is a range of consumer-grade laptops manufactured by Sony since 2010. The 14 and 15" laptops are configurable in a choice of bright colors: Passion Purple, Iridescent Blue, Caribbean Green, Coconut White, Hibiscus Pink, Lava Black and Gunmetal Black, while the 17" laptops offer only black or white. There is also an 11.6" version available. Each laptop each features up to 8GB DDR3 RAM, optical drive (DVD burner/Blu-ray player/or Blu-ray burner), Bluetooth functionality, 802.11b/g/n wireless and gigabit ethernet."
- #5 of 11
in What are the best LG TVs"I have always liked LG TVs, and I wanted one that was really bright, with beautiful colors, so that I could more fully enjoy the nature channels I frequently watch. A friend of mine had picked up a 55-inch LG OLED55B7A, and told me the colors were the best he'd seen. It was a bit on the pricey side, but I have to admit it looks gorgeous, and the Flamboyant Cuttlefish and other brightly colored marine life, have never come across as so vivid. It's good.""High Dynamic Range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture Individually lit OLED pixels achieve the ultimate contrast for outstanding picture quality"
- "Same picture as all other models in the LG 2017 OLED Lineup. B7A (this model), B7, C7, E7, G7, and W7 will all have identical picture quality to this model. So what is different about this model? Unlike the C-W7, this model comes with a cheaper stand, similar to the B7. It also does not come with the picture on glass that E-W7 models have (this feature is primarily to reduce glare and screen reflections and is more aesthetically pleasing.) The biggest difference between this model and the rest of the lineup, is that it does not have native support to decode Dolby Atmos sound. That means Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc. streamed through the TVs internal apps will not support Dolby Atmos playback, and instead will default to Dolby Digital output, even if whatever show or movie you are watching has a Dolby Atmos track. Does that mean that I have to forgo Dolby Atmos if I want this cheaper model? No. If you have a dedicated receiver and speaker setup that supports Dolby Atmos, you will still be able to experience Dolby Atmos through external sources, such as Blu Ray players, PCs, etc. Only content that is played through the TVs apps will be without Atmos."