This solution is ranked
in What are the best internet TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best LG 4K ultra HD smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best LG Smart TV with WebOSRead user opinions
in What are the best OLED TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best LED smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best LG smart T.V.sRead user opinions
in What are the best LG LED smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best top smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best LG TVs for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best LG full HD smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best smart TVs with WiFiRead user opinions
in What are the best LG LED smart TVs with HDMIRead user opinions
in What are the best smart TVs with Netflix appRead user opinions
in What are the best big smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best TVs with built in NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best LG 1080p full HD smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best HD smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best LG TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best LG TVs with home theater receiversRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix-compatible TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best LCD smart TVsRead user opinions
What the community says about LG OLED65C7P (65")
- "This Tv is awesome, the colors are rich and vibrant and makes you feel like the characters are in the room with you.. This LG is the best television that I have ever owned. Be aware that this is not the curved model has far has I know LG has yet to produce a curved model for 2018 serries"
There are no comments yet!
- #1 of 10
in What are the best OLED TVs
- "I must say LG OLED TV’s have the best picture quality but It is also the most unreliable TV I’ve owned. only after using it for few weeks it won't even turn on. when I turn it on just white light appears for a second and then it dies. even the local repair person repaired it and it worked for another few weeks but again i faced the same problem."
- "I love LG TV's and this one in particular makes it easy to like. The apps that are already preloaded, like Netflix and Sling, make it so that you don't have to waste one of the 4 HDMI ports on another device. Additionally, the built in Wi-Fi makes it easy to connect to the internet and immediately start streaming on whatever provider you use. "
- "This television is at the top of its class. The sleek and slim design makes this product fit in seamlessly in any room. With a 4k, Intense color picture it is like you are seeing the scenes first hand. The smart functionality allows you to access many apps and browse thousands of movies and shows."
- "If money is no object for you, this is a great TV. All the bells and whistles and LG is a well established and trusted brand. If you want to save on money, I'd suggest Sony XBR65X900E 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV. About half the price and almost as good as LG one suggested. "
- "This is the best TV I've ever owned, hands down. I knew it was time to upgrade and I wanted something that I could stick with for another 10-15 years. First of all, it's massive but in no way does the size of the screen take away from the quality of the picture due to the 4K. Of course, my last TV was a dinosaur so maybe I'm just easily impressed, haha. It's also nice that I have all of my apps in one place now. I've been using an old PS3 just for netflix and such but I have all of that and more built right into the TV now. "
- "Once my TV blew out, I knew it was time to get a new one. I was in the market for a LG TV, since I have had many in the past and to me, they are the best. I also thought this would be a great time to upgrade to a smart TV with HDMI. I went shopping around and ended up going to Best Buy and being told about the LG OLED65C7P (65") TV. It wa 4K and had everything I wanted. If you are gonna go new, get the new new product and I did! I love it!"
- #4 of 11
in What are the best LG TVs"If someone wanted a television with high clarity, you really can't go wrong with this TV. As an old time user of LG products, I really don't think one should pass up on a TV that gives a new meaning to contrast, color and high quality. "
- "One of the most amazing things about the LG Electronics OLED65C7P is that it has a smart functionality that can access online content and other apps. But if you are looking for a television that doesn't have white uniformity, wide black vertical lines, and burn image at the bottom that affects your viewing experience and often blocks out the lower third of the screen hence blocking any scrolling information while you're watching a news channel or even sports, than this is not the television for you."
- "The LG OLED65C7P is a smart TV with the Netflix app already built in when you buy. It makes it SO easy to just fire it up as soon as the tv is out of the box! The 65" tv has crystal clear picture and sound (I did add a soundbar though), making it as good a home viewing experience as possible. "