This solution is ranked
in What are the best wearable devices with voice controlRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with OLED displayRead user opinions
in What are the best LG smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best heart rate monitoring Android Wear watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for gamersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches for Windows phone, Android, or iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with fully circular displayRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for boysRead user opinions
in What are the best sleek smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best accurate fitness tracking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth smartwatches for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best budget smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best looking smartwatches for gymRead user opinions
in What are the best top rated watches for iPhone and androidRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for fashionRead user opinions
in What are the best Valentine's day gifts for himRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for fitnessRead user opinions
in What are the best fashionable smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android Wear SmartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for menRead user opinions
What the community says about LG Watch R
- "This is one of the best LG smartwatches I have seen. The display is great and even has gps on it. The battery lasts longer than a day so I don't have to charge it right away. I can use this instead of keeping my phone on me all the time. I still get notifications and can listen to music. It fits perfectly too and I really like the design. "
There are no comments yet!
- "I don't love this watch as a gamer, because I have little use for the time, heart-rate monitoring and fitness tracking. However, I do like the integration with Android and the voice commands so that I don't have to take my hands off the mouse or keyboard while I'm gaming."
- "While looking for the best wearable watches for Windows phone, Android, or iPhone I was given the suggestion of the LG Watch R. This is an interesting selection for this search and not what I expected but it's really kind of great. It has great reviews, but the price point is a bit high. However, given that similar items are priced just as high or higher this seems reasonable. I really like the display of a normal watch that integrates with technology."
There are no comments yet!
- "This is a great smartwatch! It looks like a watch, and it feels like a watch, but it's so much more. I love getting notifications on the watch, including google now cards. When someone calls, I can see exactly who is calling without reaching for the phone. I used to miss calls when my phone is in my pocket because the vibrater on my phone is not good enough, but I don't miss calls anymore while wearing this watch. The Google maps navigation is very useful when walking around cities while on vacation, allows you to keep your phone in your pocket, and still get turn by turn instructions.""I like the design of this kind of watch. Just plain black and clean looking. Compatible with android devices and you don't even notice it while running or working out.""This is the freaking coolest smartwatch ever. It is so sexy, and it's compatible with my Android which is awesome. "
- "It's like having a small, portable android phone but instead it's a watch on your hand. Admittedly, it does not have all the bells and whistles that a standard android phone would offer, but this tiny device can do a lot and save you the convenience of taking out your phone if you are too busy. It's great for fitness enthusiasts, with its GPS and heart monitoring, or for the business minded, with its schedule tracking and voice recording features for note taking."
- "Most all smart watches are massive, I find the LG Watch R to be a nice medium sized watch. It's got Ok, Google functionality. I like the watch faces to select from, The weather feature is quite nice. I have found the wrist band makes my wrist somewhat clammy. The built in heart rate monitor always seems a bit lower then i think it should be."
- "This watch was my third smartwatch and by far the best in stylish and for fitness. Zero connection issues with tracking my workouts along with being stylish enough to pass during business hours made this an easy win for me. The price was on definitely on the budget end and it does lack some features of other watches but holds well in its own class."
- "A solid and reliable smartwatch, that syncs well with Android phones. The best feature of this (in my mind) is that it shows you notifications, reminders, etc, without you having to pull out your phone. For people who like to work efficiently and not be distracted, this can be a real timesaver. This is the third smartwatch I’ve owned, and I’d say it’s the best, especially considering the affordable pricetag. The voice commands ("OK Google") function perfectly. It works, it’s comfy, and it looks damn cool without making you look like a turbonerd (like Google Glasses) in front of your friends. "
- "The LG Watch R is a very fashionable smart watch. It has a nice size to it and fits my wrist grate. It also has dial/screen that is easily passed off as a real watch. The version of android it runs is getting a bit long in the tooth but it still functions as a fitness tracker just fine."
- #11 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches"I've been really wanting to try a smartwatch that would sinc with my other Android devices. This watch looks like it has some nice features and overall good reviews, although not that many. It also is no longer available so if I was interested, I couldn't actually purchase it. When I made this search I was looking for a watch still available new on the marketplace, so this one really wouldn't work for me.""I needed a smart watch for organization and fitness tracking, and man, this one has really come through! I've never used a smart watch before, but it's convenient that I can control it with my voice. It saves me time from having to fiddle with a touch interface."
- "I have heard about this watch before. Before buying my android watch I did my research and honestly I would not buy from LG. I have one product from them and I didn't like it. Not only that but there customer service is horrible when you call them. The reps don't know what they are talking about. This product had good reviews on amazon but I would not buy it. "
- "This is a durable watch with somewhat of a bland design. It's very clunky and heavy.-definitely more of a man's watch! I'm not impressed with all of the features compared to other smartwatches. The WiFi is fairly unreliable, and I don't always receive my notifications. If the price were cheaper, I'd give this watch a higher rating, but the lackluster performance doesn't justify the price. "
- "This watch is great. It’s sleek like a normal wrist watch and no one knows I am wearing a smart watch. It has a GPS, with the turn by turn directions right on my wrist. When I am out riding my bike I get to see my heart rate and get directions. It even gives me weather alerts. Which when you live in the deep south where it sometimes rains at the seconds notice, its really nice to be ahead of the game. It's also super comfortable. I don't even need to change out the strap. "
- "I was pretty pleased with this smartwatch for running. It is great that it has a built-in heart rate monitor that helps me track my exercise. I also found the voice command technology to be very useful while I run so I don't have to stop and fiddle around with the watch. I do recommend this watch if you are looking for a stylish and functional watch."
- "For a smartwatch for men, I wanted something really great, something I could wear around my office & be proud about. The display on this watch is classic & refined, and it integrated with my Android, even though my Android is years later than this watch came out. I'm so happy. Thank you."