This solution is ranked
in What are the best 2K display smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with 32 Gb internal memoryRead user opinions
in What are the best LG smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Smartphones with removable batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with infrared remote controlRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with fingerprint sensorRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with infraredRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones for CIOsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with IR blasterRead user opinions
in What are the best screen resolution phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphonesRead user opinions
What the community says about LG G5
- "The LG 5G has a nice sharp 5.3in display, a removable battery, a modular metal body, and is compatible with both GSM and CDMA carriers. The phone feels impressive quick, and it has some decent sound, if you're taking advantage of that display and watching a movie sans headphones. It's really a great phone for the price and I'd recommend it to anyone looking in that range."
- "The LG G5 unlocked phone has a removable battery, which is a feature I have been looking for and haven't found in many smartphones. I also appreciate the fully compatibility of this phone with my AT&T service provider. This phone is reasonably priced yet has the storage, camera features and size I seek in my smartphones."
- "It's really hard to find a mobile phone that has a removable battery, so I was very pleased to find the LG G5. The battery life is already great to begin with, but I can have a recharged battery ready to go when my battery is depleted. No more waiting for my phone to charge! Highly recommend for this feature alone, though the phone offers many great features.""This has a great RAM and a very useful function having the feature to be able to change its battery anytime is a really great way of saving time in charging because you can charge the batteries separately.""I have had my G5 for two years now and it has been a great phone. I travel on business a lot, so having a few spare batteries is much better than carrying around a charging block that is as big or bigger than the phone itself."
- "CIOs often deal with a lot of technology and there is pressure to keep up with the times. The LG G5 offers a decent amount of storage, which is important. It can be a pain to set up with your network since it is an unlocked phone that is not pre set up. It typically works very fast, but the GPS has been giving me issues."
- "I was pleasantly surprised that not only could I replace my TV remote, but also my audio set-up remotes. It can also operate my smart-home systems, but I choose not to use that feature. The only negative review I have is that the range isn't as great as I'd like to see - I've tried turning on my TV several times while trying to walk into the room, but it wouldn't actually turn on until I was about 10 feet away. "
- "Definitely not the best. The screen resolution is nice, but there are phones with better displays and better functionality (GS8) This phone has some quirks and bugs, which isn't something i want to deal with. I want a solid user experience with minimal headaches; this isn't it. "
- #42 of 105
in What are the best smartphones"It's an affordable solution for some. This is a smartphone for the budget-minded, but there are better phones that have been released and isn't quite the best bang for the buck. There are quite a few negative reviews from people who have encountered various issues with the phone."