This solution is ranked
in What are the best smartwatches with GPS onboard to navigateRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable gym fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best Android wearsRead user opinions
in What are the best LG smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS, WiFi and mobile connectivity Android Wear watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with 4G connectivityRead user opinions
in What are the best looking wearables currently around smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches to swim or jog on a rainy dayRead user opinions
in What are the best Android fitness watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with WiFi, Bluetooth, and NFC connectivityRead user opinions
in What are the best IP68 IP rating smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best splash and sweat-resistant smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with vivid displayRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with tiny speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best Android smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best sweatproof smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android Wear SmartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best waterproof smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for working outRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
What the community says about LG Watch Sport
- "Overall the LG sport wasn't bad at all. It's water resistant so that's helpful, since I do a lot of water sport activities. It's flexible and works with my smart phone. I've used better devices, but I'd say give this one a try and see what you think. "
- "I recently purchased the new LG watch sport after my Garmin sportwatch died on my recently. The watch offers a ton of functionality. In addition to regular activity tracking you have access to a ton of android apps. The display is also super attractive in my view. "
- "This watch was better when it came out over a year ago, but now it's just dated already. Plenty of features common on other watches I've seen that are missing from this one. More importantly though, it's pretty bulky and uncomfortable to wear unless you're quite large."
- "I have taken my LG Watch Sport everywhere with me since I have bought it. I routinely workout so this device has been quite useful. I have been able to record my progress at the gym using the watch and I also use it when I swim laps in the pool. The watch is water resistant, so I do not have to worry about it breaking and the battery life has been excellent as well. I keep track of how many miles I run and the reps I do whenever I work out, it truly is a great watch."
- "This is the Best All in One Smartwatch carrying Google's new Andriod Wear 2.0 Operating System. This watch is better than the Hauwei Watch 2 (due to the cellular LTE version not being sold in the USA), It's better than The Wear-24 Smartwatch (the Wear-24 lacks Andriod Pay, Heat Rate Monitoring and Turn by Turn GPS) & It's also better than The Samsung Gear S3 (The Gear S3 us"
- "When I looked for a smartwatch that would enhance my experience at the gym, this one was one that I gave some extra attention to. The features set it apart from the competition, and the design is sturdy, stylish and works well with other Android devices. Powerful, useful and dependable, this watch is a good choice for both athletes and everyday use. ""I bought this for my boyfriend last month. He hasn't taken this watch off ever since. The watch looks cool, and the fact that it's compatible with our smartphones is pretty nice too. It's pretty nice if you've got the money for it."
- #31 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches"This smartwatch was great until it started insulted me. It kept telling I was not doing enough exercise and I needed to do more. It was motivational but also depressing. I could never do enough to satisfy the watch. I am exercising right now because it is yelling at me. I am so tired.""This is a pretty solid smartwatch. Has all the features you would expect, a long with the connectivity with Android phones. This is a pretty good smartwatch for Android users, and I would hope that they keep the updates coming. "