This solution is ranked
in What are the best LG smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for working womenRead user opinions
in What are the best Android Wear watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with 4G connectivityRead user opinions
in What are the best looking wearables currently around smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best ultra slim and light smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with the best interfaceRead user opinions
in What are the best stylish Android Wear smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 200 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best Android Wear SmartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 250 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for fashionRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 150 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 300 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best waterproof smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
What the community says about LG Watch Style
- "LG Electronics LGW270.AUSAPG LG Watch Style Smartwatch with Android Wear 2.0 is a dust and water resistant smartwatch on the Android operating system. It has google assistant with a stylish look. Although it is somewhat expensive it is worth the quality of the watch."
- "This is a good looking watch. A lot of feature-rich watches aren't always the most appealing-looking, but this would be fine for many occasions. The system runs smoothly and the screen has a nice resolution. It does not offer heart-rate or sleep pattern options, and the battery life will last less than a day. Nevertheless, this is a good option for those who want a smartwatch for work-related purposes. "
- "This smartwatch has a very sleek look to it. I really like that it looks so much like a regular watch. I would prefer if it were square though because of when I use it as a smartwatch it would be better. Like replying to a text message and such. Overall, great looking watch."
- "I bought this watch about a year ago now, I was hesitant because of the price on it but honestly I love it. I wear it everywhere I go and having it for a year now there are a few little places or marks on the watch but for what I put it through its definitely worth it. "
- "This is an okay smartwatch, has some good features but is definitely missing some important bits that you can get from competitors for a similar price. Without getting into all that though, I'll just say this is Android so for someone wanting an iOS watch, obviously this is not it."
- "I like this watch. It looks good, it's durable, it's lightweight and not flashy. I liked that part. The battery life is pretty good on it as well. I can go throughout my day and not worry about it draining. It's convenient in that regard. There are some features that it doesn't have but I can live with that. As with any smartwatch, there will be features that you want that some watches don't have. You just have to find what works for you and this one worked for me. It is overpriced though. If you're looking for a watch in the 150 US dollar range, this one isn't for you. "
- #58 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches"I got this watch for Christmas last year and I still love it. Not so much for the functions, as smartwatches are improving all the time. I love this particular watch because of the way it looks more than anything. Lets be honest, smartwatches can be a bit ugly. This one is, dare I say, cute and stylish. I'm happy with it.""A basic smart watch with mediocre battery life, it's works well with a lot of apps, but you can't use it for making phone calls and it's not water resistant. Don't buy this watch if you have a large wrist. Watch for a good sale then grab it. The regular price is too much, but good deals come up occasionally.""The LG smartwatch may very well be one of the best smartwatches as far as an android driven devise is concerned. You can easily and seamlessly use Google assist in most all situations. Easy to read interface, and a bright face."