This solution is ranked
in What are the best OLED display smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best LG smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android Wear SmartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with WiFi, Bluetooth, and NFC connectivityRead user opinions
in What are the best standalone smartwatches with SIM cardRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphone watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best sleek smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best top rated smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches in India for January 2018Read user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with 4G connectivityRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with accelerometersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches available in India with the best specsRead user opinions
in What are the best stylish Android Wear smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best 4GB onboard storage smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best top rated watches for iPhone and androidRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with manual heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with media playersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches you can buy in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for boysRead user opinions
What the community says about LG Watch Urbane
- "I want to love this watch. For this price though I think you should keep looking. I think you can get more features and a better watch band for the price. What's the big deal about a watch band? It's such a little thing but if you're working out all the time you might want a rubber band. If you're not going to be working out with this than this should be more comfortable. That's one of my least favorite errands too is trying to find a watch band and trying to switch those out so for me the band is actually a deal breaker right there. "
- "I didn't want to pay the high price for an Apple Watch but wanted some sort of smart watch. The LG Watch Urbane had the same features as the Apple Watch at a fraction of the cost. And, it's looks more like a traditional watch which is a feature I really like."
- "Wearing this watch benefits me enormously. It can do everything it to, so instead of needing a separate heart rate monitor, I can just keep my watch on. I get headaches related to the barometric pressure and instead of having to constantly check online the watch gives me a constant read out, so I know when I might be susceptible to a headache."
- "A *quad core* watch? It's just an every day watch! There is nothing "smart" about it! Okay, okay. It appears that this is also a fitness wrist band that will keep track of your physical exertions, and then it needs an Android smartphone for downloading data, but that's it! It plays music! For $225! As far as I can tell, this is no more than a piece of electronic jewelry. "
- "I was looking to get a Android Smartwatches. With my current watch only telling time and how many steps i take in a day. I looked and compared prices for 2 days when i decided on the LG Watch Urbane. It has a nice large metal casing and a responsive touch screen. The selection of watch faces seem endless and im sure more will be added. With the android OS i am able to get most my day to day apps working on it. Texting, New and email."
- "If you wanted a completely functional watch then you definitely found the right product. This watch utilizes the newest technology to pretty much do what your phone can do. As soon as I bought it, I fell in love with all the features and the design of the watch. I often get compliments as well by people who enjoy the look of it."
- "This LG watch is one of the best in the market, i am very satisfied with it and the price is fair compared to the quality of the device, and compared with competitors. "
- "This item is durable and sustainable to meet the needs of the wearer. It seems like a great time piece to have. Especially since today's youth is geared towards smart phone technology. Now give a young man a watch with the same technology intact is not only smart but very innovative. It gives them the hands free approach. Not only that if my boys had one it would make them feel like spies. They have a very broad and vivid imagination."