This solution is ranked
in What are the best LED bulbs controlled by smartphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best smart LED light bulbsRead user opinions
in What are the best Wi-Fi and Bluetooth light bulbsRead user opinions
in What are the best LED light bulbs controlled by appRead user opinions
in What are the best internet-enabled light bulbsRead user opinions
in What are the best Wi-Fi dimmable bulbsRead user opinions
in What are the best WiFi home lighting systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best home automations for lightsRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless smart LED bulbsRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless lighting systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best smart lighting systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best Google Assistant devices for home useRead user opinions
in What are the best intelligent home lighting systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best color-changing smart LED bulbsRead user opinions
What the community says about LIFX + A19 Wi-Fi Smart LED Light Bulb
- "The product has a decent amount of reviews and is supported by a vast amount of products. I would be able to control it from all types of mobile devices. The problem seems to be with constant connectivity as the product is easy to setup, but seems to be hard to diagnose and troubleshoot once there an issue. For those more technical, you're unable to setup features/functions that you find with other devices such as setting a static address."
- "This is a great bulb! LED is very economical and energy efficient, and the color changing feature and ability to dim the light are all excellent features. While it is not inexpensive as lightbulbs go, the energy efficiency allows you to recover the expense rather quickly."
- "WOW, the LIFX + A19 smart LED light bulb is simply amazing. It is wi-fi enabled, muliticolor and has infrared. It is easy to set up and there is no hub required. It is Bright, it is the equivalent of a 75W bulb. You can use your Amazon Alexa to support dimming, shades of white, and color settings through voice control. It also works with Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant."
- "The best internet-enabled light bulb on the market is definitely the LIFX + A19 Wi-Fi Smart LED Light Bulb. This bulb is very sophisticated and far exceeds your needs when looking for an internet-enabled light bulb. I actually have three of these bulbs at my current residence and highly recommend them. They are very convenient being integrated with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. "
- "I purchased this LED bulb to work with my iPhone and it is awesome. There is only one light switch on the far side of my kitchen so I was always stumbling through to turn the light on at night. Now that the light is connected to my phone, all I have to do is tap the screen and Presto! Instant Light! I highly recommend this as a starting point for the connected home, I plan to install it and use the Night Vision feature on my front and back porch next."
- "Okay, so i watch a lot of YouTube videos and i mean A LOT. They always have their offices lit up just so nicely so finally i decided to buy this and oh boy was it everything i wanted and more! Not only is it perfect in every single way but i can use my phone to control it! How crazy is that? I highly recommend this product. "
- "I never thought I'd want my lights to be "Smart," but the LIFX +A19 Smart LED Bulb is brilliant engineering and design. With convenience of an app on my phone, the color changes to what I want! How cool! Granted, it has limits in needing a wifi connection, but who doesn't have wireless in their homes anymore? Also, the app provides the convenience of not needing to find a light switch!"