This solution is ranked
in What are the best wireless gaming mice cheaper than $70Read user opinions
in What are the best hybrid gaming miceRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless miceRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming mice for large handsRead user opinions
in What are the best gadgets for business productivityRead user opinions
in What are the best Wireless gaming miceRead user opinions
in What are the best Gift Ideas for Under $50Read user opinions
in What are the best budget gaming miceRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming miceRead user opinions
What the community says about Logitech G700
- "What an awesome suggestion! This is a great solution because of the ability to go for wireless or wired, depending on your preferences! It is awesome to have the flexibility to switch back and forth with one device. I had my battery die on me while playing Final Fantasy online with a group, and the ability to just plug it in rather than race around my apartment looking for new batteries not only saved me from ruining our clear on a particularly hard Alexander fight, but also saved me from the gripe my friends would have given me if I messed it up for all of us.""The Logitech G 700 seems to be one of the best gaming mic available for under the price point of $70. Logitech is a reputable brand and the quality put into it's products appears to be very solid. It also offers a lot of options that other mice in this range do not have."
- "The best hybrid gaming mouse is the Logitech G700. With natural curves that form to your hand, this wireless mouse is comfortable as it is useful. It comes with 13 programmable buttons to record multi-button actions and has a maximum DPI of 5700. This is a gamer's mouse."
There are no comments yet!
- "Logitech G700 is a great mouse if you have very large hands. The large ergonomic body makes it very comfortable to be able to rest your whole hand on it. There are also many buttons that can be bound to any function you need.""So I have a rather large hand and I was looking for the best gaming mouse for me. I bought Logitech g700 from Ebay and ever since then I'm owning kids all day long."
- "If you like to have an awful lot of stuff bound to buttons on your mouse, this certainly gives you a lot to work with. One consequence of having so many buttons is that they're pretty small and it could be fairly easy to accidentally hit the wrong one or hit more than one. It's also wireless with only a 10.5 hour battery life when new, so if you're on the computer all day that'll be a major pain for you especially down the line."
- "The Logitech G700 wireless mouse it's a great product! It has 13 programmable buttons to automatize as much as possible your work, and a very high DPI of 5700. I suggest its use to all the gamers but even to who wants to improve his productivity. ""I was a little worried about switching to a wireless mouse. I though response time and precision might suffer, but the Logitech G700 has proven me wrong. It is the best gaming mouse on the market!"
- "I can definitely see why the Logitech G700 is considered the best gift idea for under $50. It is priced at a great value considering the latest technology it contains with the precision it has for a gaming mouse. It being rechargeable and wireless adds to its high rating and makes it an even better gift to give. It contains the latest and greatest features that a gamer would want in a mouse."
- "I probably have about 6 or 7 computer mice devices for PCs and laptops. I always try to buy one for their specific needs. When it comes to gaming, a good mouse is not easy to find. When I was recommended to this mouse, I had to get it. While the price may be a tad steep for what is considered "budget friendly", what you get in return is a great gaming experience. The programmable features with this mouse was super critical when I go raiding with my friends. The pinpoint accuracy of the mouse was also very welcomed when I am sniping people with my favorite shooters and Overwatch. All in all, you get what you pay for: A great mouse for a great gamer."
- #11 of 32
in What are the best gaming mice"I really didn't like this mouse. It has too much going on, and it's not comfortable to use at all. It seems to have a bit of a lull or drag, and this made it terrible for gaming. It's cheaply made, so if you want something that will last longer than a year, you may want to look elsewhere. If you need something temporarily, this could be suitable for a short-term fix.""I am a huge gamer so I wanted a fairly priced mouse to get the job done. This Logitech mouse is fairly simple but glides over my work space efficiently. I had clicking problems with my old one and luckily haven't had any issues with this one yet. I like the buttons on it it makes anything I need to program very versatile. I feel like I am not limited. I would recommend it!""This is a very comfortable, ergonomic mouse that is great for most types of gaming. I wish it had the buttons on the side for when I am playing WoW, but it's more useful for a diverse range of games without them. Recommended.""The G700 is a great mouse for gaming because of the sensitivity and the amount of buttons on the mouse. This allows you to have some serious gaming sessions, and to boot it's very comfortable. ""Logitech G700 is made from a really trusted brand. You can't go wrong with Logitech. You can trust this brand to deliver a great gaming mouse to you."