This solution is ranked
in What are the best PC speakers with RCA connectionRead user opinions
in What are the best logitech PC speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best 5.1 computer speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best computer speakers with subwooferRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth computer speakers with subwooferRead user opinions
in What are the best 2.1 PC speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best PC speakers under $50Read user opinions
in What are the best home computer speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best 2.1 speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless speakers for laptopRead user opinions
in What are the best budget Bluetooth speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best speakers under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
What the community says about Logitech Z323
- "I have been in the process of remodeling my media room with my husband as a project. One day he come home with some Logitech Z323 speakers as he claimed that they were the best 5.1 speakers on the market. After using them I'd have to disagree with that assessment. The sound quality is really low."
- "The speakers are great for anyone looking for specifically 2.1 speakers for thier PC. The Logitech Z323 are a good deal and they sound really great. The quality of the audio is really rich and has a 360 degree sound to it. The set up is very easy and comes with all the wires necessary. "
- "These speaker are great. The sound quality is excellent and can make games feel immersive. I love listening to EDM with these because the bass quality is great. They were really affordable and I feel like I got a great value out of them. I recommend these to anyone, as Logitech is a trustworthy company and this product was another good purchase on my part."
- "I have these at home and I'm happy with them. They're nothing to write home about, but for a small apartment where you can't play music or watch movies super loud, they get the job done well. The subwoofer is surprisingly powerful, and doesn't distort unless you really push up the volume. I use it mostly for watching movies, and its a huge improvement vs my Samsung TV's built in speakers, for a small price. Recommended."
- "I love my new little speakers! For starters, the sound is so much better than what I used to have with my computers integrated speakers - it's not even comparable. Also, the price was right, which, in my book, is always a nice big plus. I've played music to a few friends since I've set the speakers up and everybody was amazed at how powerful they were, and how clear the sound was. The subwoofer really adds depth and power to the whole set, but all the components are really impressive. Totally worth it!"