This solution is ranked
in What are the best arm cortex m4 processor smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with rechargeable batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches to swim or jog on a rainy dayRead user opinions
in What are the best medium band sizes smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best large band sizes smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best looking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best premium smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best 25 to 50 dollars wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best latest android wearables smart watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best and cheap smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPS receiversRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best smart wrist watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best waterproof smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
What the community says about Maeffort Smartwatch
- " The Maeffort Smartwatch looks nice and it's water proof. With built in bluetooth technology, it can stay updated with my other electronic devices. It's not as functional as an apple watch, but it has an arm cortex m4 processor. It sets the time itself, and it has a camera remote so you can take a selfie without holding your camera. An awesome watch indeed!"
- "My husband really likes my Apple Watch, but he has an android phone. I got him this watch for his birthday but we have been a bit disappointed. It only beeps for notifications rather than display them like on the phone. It works great as a fitness tracker though."
- "This does have some issues based on the reviews . It seems to be there is some defects in the design and half do not work correctly however if you are one of the lucky ones that get the watch to work, it is water proof and has a long life battery that does not require charging. It also works with all the new features. "
- "I hated not knowing if I had a message or call while I am training and this watch does all that and more. I can wear it in the shower and I like how I don't have to charge it. Although it is a little bit larger than I thought it was going to be I really like it. "
- "I really appreciate the Maeffort Smartwatch. The built in Bluetooth and durability makes it the perfect smartwatch for our active lifestyles. The Maeffort Smartwatch is great for people who require a durable smartwatch for their rugged lives and I enjoy having it!"
- "A good basic watch for a decent price that will work with most any Android phone. It looks pretty basic and like it would be a good fit for someone who needs a good sturdy watch."
- "I go on hiking trips often. I have a smart watch but I do not like taking it out for week long trips when I cannot charge it. After some research I decided that a Maeffort Smart Watch was the best fit for my trips. It is waterproof and the battery does not need to be charged. It has BT and a bunch of other cool features. I have used it for a little while now and it seems to be holding up great."
- #63 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches"My husband loves technology, I wanted to get him a gift. This was purchased as a Christmas gift for my husband, I also got one for myself. He needed something that will make it easy to check the time and be able to check his messages & take calls while on the job & unable to get to his phone quickly. It's also waterproof & needed no charging for set up. I was able to link my phone easily. This also worked great for him. He loves the way it works with his Iphone."