This solution is ranked
in What are the best multiroom speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless multiroom speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best accessories for the iPhone XRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless desktop speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best smart devices for an apartmentRead user opinions
in What are the best pc speakers with bluetooth connectivityRead user opinions
in What are the best high quality computer speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best CPU speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best small pc speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best 5 watts PC speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best pc speakers under 550Read user opinions
What the community says about Marshall Stockwell Speaker
- "Marshall Stockwell Portable Bluetooth Speaker is available from Amazon for $208.53. It is a beautiful Bluetooth speaker. It is powered by rechargeable lithium batteries that last for around 25 hours of playtime. This a very nice speaker but seems extremely overpriced. It fits the topic if you are not scared off by the price tag."
- "The life span of the battery is pretty long on these Speakers, clocking in around 25 hours. The audio quality is pretty decent as well. I've bought cheaper speakers that have the same features so I believe your money would be better spent on another brand of wireless speakers."
- "I was tired of my speaker wires getting in the way of everything on my desk, so I was incredibly happy tin find Marshall Stockwell Speakers! These speakers have bluetooth connectivity so I don't have to worry about pesky wires tangling up with my headphones and papers. The speaker actually lasts a very long time, I've had it running for at least a whole day without it dying. Another great feature of this bluetooth speaker is that I can also use it to answer phone calls when I'm not around my PC. Overall this is a great PC speaker!"
- "After viewing the solution for CPU speakers I believe it would meet the criteria for what I am looking for. This is not what I would traditionally expect for a recommendation as it's not directly related to traditional CPU speakers but with the Bluetooth capability and a USB It should be able to connect to a CPU. The reviews are at 4.2 with over 100 submitted."
- "I like to be outdoors as much as possible, but I like to listen to my music as well. The Marshall Stockwell Speaker has made it possible to do both. I like that the battery lasts as long as it d oes, and I am able to listen to all the music on my playlist without having to stop to recharge it."