This solution is ranked
in What are the best selfie dronesRead user opinions
in What are the best drones for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best 720p hd video recording camera dronesRead user opinions
in What are the best gadgets to buy onlineRead user opinions
in What are the best drones for filmmakingRead user opinions
in What are the best remote control dronesRead user opinions
in What are the best camera drones with headless modeRead user opinions
in What are the best remote control drones with cameraRead user opinions
in What are the best Drones to buyRead user opinions
in What are the best drones for aerial photographyRead user opinions
in What are the best camera drones with wide angle lensRead user opinions
in What are the best quadcoptersRead user opinions
in What are the best camera drones with 4k hd video recordingRead user opinions
in What are the best camera dronesRead user opinions
in What are the best 1080p hd video recording camera dronesRead user opinions
in What are the best Black Friday electronics and gadget deals from Amazon, Walmart & moreRead user opinions
What the community says about DJI Mavic Pro
- "I think that this is a high quality drone. It has great camera and video resolution. It can be flown using your phone or the controller. You can even get wireless goggles so that you can get a birds eye view of the world. It is definitely a fun toy for adults. "
- "The DJI Mavic Pro is a small drone, that is a bit on the pricey side. Although it isn't at the top end of the price scale, it sits fairly mid to high range. But at that cost you get a few extra pluses that come along with it. The 4 mile radius, the object avoidance, and a 4k camera! You can't complain with that, this will give you extremely detailed videos of your over head shots. This is a great gadget to have if you're looking for a drone."
- "DJI Mavic Pro is pricey and I would have to say it's worth it. I was looking for a 4k camera and great radius coverage. This personal drone has it. It spans 4 miles! I'm able to control this basically throughout my neighborhood and on shoot locations too. I get a lot of great setup shots as well as location shots using this. The battery could be better. I know specs on the sheet say about 27 minutes but I can barely edge out 20 minutes. I make sure to keep a tab on this because, I don't want to have to fetch it if the battery dies out on me. The flight speed on the Mavic is very good too and I have no issues at all with the control range. The 3 axis movement is perfect for crane and dolly like movements and I have been able to really pull off some professional level shots while using the Mavic Pro to film scenes. Overall I've been very impressed with it. It's currently my best drone for filmmaking. Just work on that battery timer and it'll be an instant perfect drone."
- "My husband is a huge tech buff and recently purchased the Mavic Pro by DJI. The remote control feature works great in monitoring the drone and the camera picture quality is phenomenal. It covers almost up to 4 miles radius and works great using its object avoidance technology. "
- "This was a huge hit at my family's house last Christmas. This drone is tiny, unlike the massive Phantom - and it's so simple even the kids can fly it. But it can avoid obstacles, film in 4K, and fly for miles - this is great fun for everyone, and a great introduction to drone-flying as a hobby. My family loved it - and yours will too!"
- "I want to buy a drone for aerial photography, to hopefully reduce my need to purchase stock photos for work projects. I heard that the DJI Mavic Pro was among the best for this task, but I was immediately reluctant after seeing the price tag for this model. Overall this is a great drone, but the design flaws make me feel that this is a bit overpriced. "
- #8 of 12
in What are the best quadcopters"I am in love with quadcopter. I was skeptical to join the quadcopter fan club but after flying this I'm hooked. The resolution on the camera is simply amazing. Not to mention the range and flying duration. Those two combined features allow me to take some of the most beautiful aerial photography I've ever seen. It even has the tech to sense obstacles when I was first starting out learning to fly it. I can't say enough great things about this little machine. "
There are no comments yet!
- "The Mavic Pro lineup is the go-to model for a lot of people, so when the Mavic 2 released, most people upgraded. If you don't own one yet though, you should still definitely consider the Mavic Pro in your list. It handles incredibly well, takes some really amazing photos and footage, and it's compact and easy to carry around."