This solution is ranked
in What are the best wearable digital smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best wearables products in the world right nowRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for working womenRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches with call alertsRead user opinions
in What are the best ultra slim and light smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best customizable smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with media playersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with schedulersRead user opinions
in What are the best tech-fashion wearables for menRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with stainless steel strapRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with personal organizersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with alarm clockRead user opinions
in What are the best touchscreen Android smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches that don't look like smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best $200 and above wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best small smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best well-equipped smartwatches with too many featuresRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphone watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best new fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best premium smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best normal looking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fashionable smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
What the community says about Michael Kors MKT5004
- "Michael Kors Access Women's Bradshaw Processor Stainless Steel Smart Watch is available from Amazon for $350. It is a beautiful watch with touchscreen functionality and wireless syncing. It will give you notifications for call, emails and texts. It is beautiful and comes from a great brand. It fits the topic very well."
- "Smartphone notifications & Touchscreen functionality; Activity & custom goal tracking; Customizable faces, bands, & music controls. Band & Case Material: Stainless Steel; Case Color: Rose Gold-tone; Band Color : Rose Gold-Tone; Case Size: 44 mm; Case Thickness: 9 mm; Band size: 22 mm; Water Resistance: IP67 Battery Life: Estimated 24 hours based on usage Powered with Wear OS by Google, a trademark of Google LLC. Compatible with Android OS 4.4+ (excluding Go) and iOS 9.3+. All devices have Bluetooth(R) 4.1 Low Energy and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n. This product is sold direct from the manufacturer, for Amazon. Quality, authenticity, warranty, and customer service are all guaranteed. Beware of other third parties that are not the authorized sellers."
- "I really love the looks of this watch with its elegant rose gold exterior and cute design. Unfortunately, the watch never really worked very well with my iPhone. I always have trouble pairing the watch and keeping the watch paired. As a consequence, the watch has not lived up to my expectations in terms of performance. Cosmetically, it looks pretty but it just has not lived up to what I expect from a smart watch."
- "The Michael Kors Access Bradshaw is stylish yet somewhat inexpensive smartwatch for the modern user. It is great for simple functions such as calling and texting, which makes for a simple and intuitive experience. It is compatible with almost every current smartphone, which makes it a great buy for just about anyone."
- "Beautiful watch with so many things you can do with this. A great great addition if you love to adorn your wrist with beauty and functionality. ""There are tons of options for customizing the look of this watch. I really like it's fancy rose-gold band. I wear it all the time."
- "I wanted a gift for my men and I decided to go with this. This watch is so lovely and it looks absolutely excellent on my boyfriend. He also tells me he loves it as it is so very convenient and help him gets done with basic tasks without even getting his phone out."
- "I love the look and design of this watch. However, I have had problems with the watch not staying connected. The 8-10 hour battery life is also a problem for me as far as not being able to wear my watch all day and only being able to use it for short evenings out."
- "It is a pretty cool looking watch; it is different. However, I do not like the band of this watch, it pinches the skin and pulls hairs. I wish they maybe had put a clear band underneath protecting the skin. The LED lighting on this watch is the best of its kind. It solves the solution of using your apps from your wrist, instead of on the phone. "
- "Well it's a good thing this smartwatch doesn't look like a smartwatch because it isn't very good at being one. It's under powered, the screen looks pretty awful, and the battery life could generously be qualified as poor. I really expected more from the Micheal Kors, even at this price."
- "This watch was designed with the hope that the name behind it would carry it in sales. It lacks so many features a smartwatch at this price point should have. The watch's screen is awful and the software is mediocre. I know Michael Kors is a good brand and this is not acceptable."
- "The look of the watch would make you think this is just an ordinary watch. The face is customization to suit your look, digital or analog yet has all the features one would expect for a smartwatch. But it is shown that the battery life is a bit short, needing daily charging."
- #41 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches"This watch is a great smartwatch to have for its price. It is very useful, the band is the kind to pinch the skin and pull hair, that is the only downfall of this watch. I like that it has wireless syncing and the display window is bigger than most smartwatches. It solves the problem of being outdoors without and bulky phone in the way. "" The Michael Kors Access Bradshaw MKT5004 comes at a high cost, but its features and quality are exceptional. you will not find a better smart watch compatible with an app. "