This solution is ranked
in What are the best looking smartwatches for gymRead user opinions
in What are the best premium smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best healthcare wearables for a healthy lifestyleRead user opinions
in What are the best new smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best accurate fitness tracking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart wrist watch brandsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with stainless steel strapRead user opinions
in What are the best Valentine's day gifts for himRead user opinions
in What are the best ultra slim and light smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with long battery lifeRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices that can be shipped to IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches with email featureRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with up to 24h battery durationRead user opinions
in What are the best customizable smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best popular smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best Android Wear SmartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for fashionRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for fitnessRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for menRead user opinions
in What are the best fashionable smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
What the community says about Michael Kors MKT5012
- "The link shows a premium MK watch but the rating isn't the best. Perhaps there are better options although reviews are just opinions, so keep that in mind. Price point is good for average to above average everyday watch."
- "The Michael Kors touchless stainless steel smartwatch has been an amazing find for my needs. Its compatible with the iOS and Android. It's flashy and fits my needs. It tracks steps and calories burned, which is a convenient feature for me. I am very pleased with it and sure that I'll have it for a long time to come. "
- "Gorgeous, gorgeous watch. It's exactly what one would expect from a smartwatch with a famous designers name on it. That said...it's not so easy to use. It's hard to get it to sync up with devices, and the battery seems very touchy. It gets hot and has a short lifespan."
- "This watch really does have it all. For those of you who desire the classic look of a wrist watch, but also the capabilities of a smart watch, this is your solution. It does everything those ugly square generic looking smart watches do as well as the step tracker. Michael Kors and company did very well with this."
- "Not really worth it for the price. I received this as a Christmas present from my rich brother, and I just can’t recommend paying $350 for it. It doesn’t sync well with phones or apps, meaning a lot of the “smart” features are basically lost; the voice commands don’t work, it won’t track your physical activity, etc. It’s also a bit bulky and uncomfortable to wear on my wrist. If you want a smartwatch, there’s better options; if you want an impressive wrist accessory, get something more stylish. Maybe in another 5-10 years the tech will be where it needs to be to make these things worth it, but it’s not there yet. "
- "This is a really good-looking smartwatch. I never cared for the appearance of most such devices, but this looks nice on my wrist. It isn't perfect as far as the technology goes, but I always have my phone with me too, so it isn't really much of a problem, just slightly aggravating considering how much I paid for it. "
- "I purchased this watch, after wanting a smart watch for a while. However, I was very disappointed by this quality. I would suggest to spend a little more and buy an apple watch. This does not connect to bluetooth very well, and it does not do the smart watch features properly. The aesthetics looks great, but I bought this for the smart features. "
- #67 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches"I bought this as a gift. It works well on an android phone however there are issues with the iphone. Some of the features do not work. If you are not using certain features than this watch is fine. The watch itself is nice. It's durable, it looks nice and it's sold at a good price. The battery life left something to be desired. Overall it's a nice watch, it works well depending on what features you plan on using. ""I was looking for a nice smart watch. I dislike apple and was shown a Michael Kors MKT5012. I did not know they made watches. I started playing with it and fell in love. I was impressed by the looks and functions. I bought it and have been very happy with it. The battery and interface is really good.""The Michael Kors MKT5012 combines the best of both worlds. It combines truly innovative technology with true style. This is a watch you can wear to essentially any occasion and still look good. It is such a great piece of technology!""It is more attractive than most smart watches. I do worry that it may not receive support like other popular brands. If it does what you want it to do, it is worth buying.""The face of this watch has a cool stylish design. Kinda classic, I don't like the pure silver band though, and this style rips out arm hairs.""Its a nice watch but it is a bit on the heavy side. Its a bit expensive and its pretty glitchy as well""I got this watch a birthday present from my son and daughter in law. Seems they were concerned that I was not staying up to date with tech. I am not really sold on all the "smart" features yet,, but I will say that it is a well built and stylish watch. Maybe someday I will figure out all the functions and become enlightened, but for now, it tells time well.""This thing is sleek and stylish, unlike most other smartwatches on the market which go for a tech look that really kind of limits your style. It's classic and masculine, with all the features you'd expect from the best smartwatches available. I got one for my husband and he hasn't taken it off since."