This solution is ranked
in What are the best ergonomic keyboards under $400Read user opinions
in What are the best ergonomic keyboardsRead user opinions
in What are the best under $100 computer keyboardsRead user opinions
in What are the best keyboards with wrist rest for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best current Computing HardwareRead user opinions
in What are the best keyboards with multimedia controlRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for making a smart mirrorRead user opinions
in What are the best tech giftsRead user opinions
What the community says about Microsoft Keyboard 4000
- "The way this keyboard looks to you might seem odd, but once you get your hands on it and try it for a bit, you'll feel like you should have been using it all along. I had a keyboard exactly like this in the early 2000s and it did absolutely wonderful things for not only my typing speed but for the comfort of my wrists. Think about it, what feels more comfortable, your fingers pointing straight ahead or your fingers point in?"
- "I've used other Microsoft ergonomic keyboards and loved them. When I needed one at work I decided to get the new one and must say its just as good if not better than their previous versions. The key spacing is great and the way your hands lay on the keyboard at an angle puts less stress on your wrists.""OMG I love this keyboard! I was very close to developing carpal tunnel syndrome from years of working on a computer, but my sister got this keyboard at his work and he loved it, and actually gifted it to me for Christmas. Weird gift I know, but a life saver."
- "I use this for gaming and it is a amazing keyboard. Very easy to use and it is comfortable. I like this so much and I will never go back to a regular keyboard now."
- "Spending a lot of time on the keyboard (and who doesn't), is often tiring and trying. The Microsoft "Natural Ergonomic Keyboard" to the rescue. These non-traditional keyboards are specifically designed to reduce the risk of carpal tunnel syndrome and have a lot of special functionality that make quick work of many common tasks. Microsoft has plenty of help and instructions available for users available.""The Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 is an okay keyboard to use. It is very comfortable, which is nice. It is also very affordable at coming under 50 bucks! If you have a little more money, there are nicer keyboards out there."
- "Considering that a smart mirror is basically a mirror with a touch screen, I'm not sure how this keyboard would help me with that. I'm interested in getting away from standard keyboards and creating a smart mirror and this keyboard, though useful on its own, does not help me achieve that goal."
- #13 of 169
in What are the best tech gifts