This solution is ranked
in What are the best ergonomic keyboards under $400Read user opinions
in What are the best ergonomic keyboardsRead user opinions
in What are the best keyboards for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best keyboards with multimedia controlRead user opinions
in What are the best current Computing HardwareRead user opinions
in What are the best keyboards for developersRead user opinions
in What are the best keyboards for software developersRead user opinions
in What are the best universal wireless keyboardsRead user opinions
in What are the best Cyber Monday computer, laptop and 4K TV dealsRead user opinions
What the community says about Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard
- "Very good and inexpensive keyboard compared to others around. I was in the market for a new keyboard that felt reliable and had good specs to go with it. This keyboard that was recommended does a great job, it has a lot of added features and the price is not too steep for what it gives. Everything is listed and it has opinions of others if you are unsure of how good it is. ""I got this for under a $100 dollars and found it to be just as good as my last one that I paid much more for. It was easy to use and I was able to set it up to my computer quickly. The separate number pad is one of the best features since I do not use the number pad that often."
- "i do lot's of coding and transcription so carpel tunnel syndrome is a real thing for me. i got this as a gift, and i like the design but i just don't get the wireless craze. i've never had any problems with my mouse wire, and a wireless keyboard? i'd prefer the wired version."
- "I like this Ergonomic keyboard because of the design it will definitely save my wrists. I like that it comes with a mouse that has a thumb scoop to protect my thumb from further carpal tunnel damage."
There are no comments yet!
- "Overall, the device seems solid. It's ratings seem to be solid. While I'm all for buying new, high tech devices, there is a hesitation since I am a Mac user. Not that I wouldn't buy the keyboard because it's Windows, but am more concerned with issues between connectivity. Also, I find the shape of the unit strange and unappealing."
- "I really do not care for this design. It is innovative, but very unnatural feeling for me. I feel like my hands and forearms need to be angled to reach all of the keys and be able to type in a natural motion. The purpose of this keyboard is to put less stress on forearms and hands, but did not work well for me."