This solution is ranked
in What are the best laptops for machine learningRead user opinions
in What are the best Microsoft laptops with 13 inch to 13.9 inch display sizeRead user opinions
in What are the best Microsoft laptops with 1-1.6KG weightRead user opinions
in What are the best Microsoft laptops with 802.11ac 2.4 or 5 GHz wireless adaptorsRead user opinions
in What are the best Microsoft laptops with 13-inch LCD monitor displaysRead user opinions
in What are the best Microsoft laptops with 16 GB RAMRead user opinions
in What are the best Microsoft laptops with HD video recordingRead user opinions
in What are the best tablets for gamersRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for photo editingRead user opinions
in What are the best Microsoft laptops with 2.5 GHz and more CPU speedRead user opinions
in What are the best Microsoft laptops with Intel integrated graphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best microsoft laptops with 256 gb internal hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best top rated laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best Microsoft laptops with internal webcamRead user opinions
in What are the best Microsoft laptops with low weightRead user opinions
in What are the best Microsoft laptops with HD video playback deviceRead user opinions
in What are the best 8th-gen Intel Core i7 laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for video editingRead user opinions
in What are the best Windows 10 tabletsRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for design softwareRead user opinions
in What are the best Windows laptops for developersRead user opinions
in What are the best tablets for codingRead user opinions
in What are the best Microsoft laptops with USB optical driveRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming notebooksRead user opinions
in What are the best good computers for codingRead user opinions
in What are the best Microsoft laptops with Intel Core i7 processorRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for graphic designRead user opinions
in What are the best 16GB RAM laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best 13-inch laptops for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best lightweight laptops for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for designersRead user opinions
in What are the best Surface Books for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap laptops for coding in the marketRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops on the marketRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for travel and workRead user opinions
in What are the best Ultrabooks for developers to use at officesRead user opinions
in What are the best touchscreen laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best i7 gaming laptopRead user opinions
in What are the best Ultrabooks that can help more developersRead user opinions
in What are the best Ultrabooks for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for programmingRead user opinions
What the community says about Microsoft Surface Book 2
- "The Microsoft Surface Book 2 has powerful specs to replace your laptop. Has an amazing i7 processor to run graphic intensive apps, plenty of ram and space. It is fast and easy to use. Has different screen options and it is light to carry around. The battery lasts a long time as well."
- "For years I’ve been looking for a replacement for my MacBook Air and I think I may have finally found it in the Surface Book by Microsoft. Although there are some things I wish Microsoft would have done differently for the most part I love it and it's easy to use. "
- "I needed a good laptop, but one that served as a laptop plus, if you know what I mean. Being an architect means I put my laptops to hard work. When I finally got a Surface with 16GB of RAM, I knew I finally found the best machine for me. The fact that I can carry around the screen and use it as a tablet for my drawings makes this device the best one I've ever had."
- "The best thing about the Microsoft Surface Book 2 is that it is a 2-in-1 laptop which means aside from being a laptop you can also use it as a tablet. And i have read too that it has the most accurate screen of any Windows laptop. And i agree with that after i bought this since i really checked out physical stores of laptops. "
- "This product is a prime example of how no amount of marketing funds or general resources thrown at a project can make up for a truly uninspired and lacking design or purpose for it. Is this a tablet, is it a laptop. Who knows? The flashy ads say it's both, but it's not good for either. Too heavy to be a nice tablet, and not flexible or sturdy enough to be a solid laptop. My work gave me one of these, but I use it as little as possible. The battery life is horrid; the engineers didn't bother to boost it up when they threw that huge power hungry i7 CPU in. Someone please buy Microsoft out and tell them to go back to just working on Windows."
- "The Microsoft Surface Book is a pretty good, cost efficient laptop with Intel's integrated graphics. It actually packs quite a powerful set up hardware for the price including an i7 processor, 16 GB RAM, and a 512 GB SSD. Also, it's convertible to a tablet! Truly the future and I'm so, so happy I got to pick one of these up when it was on a 30% off sale. I couldn't be happier with it, and it has exceeded all my expectations. I can't even begin to explain how often the conversion to tablet functionality has made my life easier when I'm running around.""A brilliant machine for brilliant projects. It's beautiful inside and out. I use it for coding up applications as well as photo editing and it works wonders. The screen is fantastic. Great battery life. "
- "You can buy this model of the Microsoft Surface with a 256GB hard drive, however the current one listed is the version with the 512GB hard drive. They both have the ability to offer a versatile user experience. They have fast hard drives, great storage, a beautiful screen, and a lengthy battery life. I know I've wanted a Surface since they originally released. Just make sure if you're only looking for a 256GB that you select the right Surface version. No point in paying hundreds more for storage that you don't need. "
- "This is an incredibly powerful laptop but also comes with the price to match. I think that's the question that will most challenge potential buyers: do they really need all this power? Huge processor, tons of RAM, a relatively large solid-state drive, surprisingly long battery life. Big, beautiful screen. And shockingly light. The only thing you don't get is a surface pen. Otherwise it's everything you could want. I'm just not sure most people need it all; you could probably get away with something cheaper.""This is a hybrid laptop tablet, so it should suit the needs of anyone looking for a very light weight and portable design in their laptop. The convertible functionality should also be great for someone who wants to use their computer for a variety of different tasks and situations, like reading in bed, or working on things during a commute."
- "This laptop is a must for developers! One of my favorite features is that this also doubles as a tablet and that makes getting work on the go done that much easier. I also like that there's a touch screen feature and the lightweight feeling that comes from this laptop. Highly recommend to developers and anyone in the market for a new laptop.""As a developer I prefer this laptop over other its competitors because of the powerful processor, the nice screen, and its overall flexibility. The hefty amount of memory doesn't hurt either. "
- "Tried and True Laptop, if you want a daily worker of a laptop well the Microsoft Surface Book is the one you want, it's part laptop and part tablet but easily accessible for both. It's great for daily work whether it be coding or if you use it just to play games or surf the web. It's 16GB RAM and 512GB SSD make it easy to store and run anything you could think of. The screen is larger than most laptops so pick up this great hybrid."
- "SBook2, 15in, I-7, 256gb is in all respects a premium device & I haven't had any of the issues noted in other reviews. Even with the 15" gorgeous screen, it's light & FAST. Every design has its +/- and the SB2 is no exception. Plus side: See specs: 8th gen I-7 & 1060 Nvidia graphics; hinge allows screen to be used as tablet with the base also without it. The battery is great under normal use (I don't game). Out-of-box experience first rate. Some minor shortcomings: Charger may be under powered, the SD card slot is short, card sticks out & could be damaged & the keyboard feels cramped, no dedicated video out, also Surface team needs to adopt Thunderbolt, USB-C is so yesterday on an otherwise VERY today device. My qualifications: 30yrs enterprise desktop support working with & evaluating PCs but this one is for me. I was looking at All-In-Ones that cost from $1985-2799 when the SB2 came out. I passed on them for the portability of an SB2 with better hardware than AIOs. Glad I did."
- "The Microsoft Surface Book 2 is an amazing computer. It has some of the highest available specifications of any known computer today. For those who are into coding,you will need to get this computer. The specs also make it easier for you to run any application that you create through coding very smoothly and flawlessly."
- "Microsoft Surface Book HNL-00001 (13.5") is the most amazing little machine, one of the best 16GB RAM laptops out there in this size. Fast, powerful processing, amazing graphics, it does it all and it is so light and easy to carry. "
- "If you are looking for a good laptop you can easily carry with you then this one is the ticket. I think it would be great if you are a student looking for a good one to take to class with you or just travel a lot and need something you can carry on a plane. It converts into a tablet which makes it even more amazing."
- "I absolutely love this laptop! It has totally replaced my desktop computer even though I only purchased this for the days where I'm too busy to stay in the office and work. It's very responsive, has a beautiful display and the way it can be used as a tablet as well has came in handy very many times in the few months I've owned it.""The Microsoft Surface Book is part of a new generation of computing devices which is a cross between a laptop and a tablet. In day to day use I have found it extremely useful to be able to adjust the device to what it is that I was trying to accomplish. The Surface Book packs a lot of power into a small computing package."
- "This portable laptop is perfect for getting the job done on the go. With 16Gb of RAM and an SDD 512 GB. it has the capabilities necessary for programming. As a bonus, it converts into a tablet for those times that I feel like quickly checking my email or doing a google search, all without having to use my detachable keyboard. This product is a great solution to my programming needs!"
- "Due to the keyboard becoming detached it makes this book much easier to use. The versatility of the tablet coming separate makes it lighter to work with when your mobile or needing to move around frequently. The lightweight design makes it compatible for everyday life. "
There are no comments yet!
- "I used to work with a development firm in Chicago and they always used Microsoft Surface Book HNL-00001 (13.5") Ultrabooks. I always wondered why and one day I asked and was told from the Manager that it's the only thing they use in the offices because they are easy to learn for almost anyone that works for them and they are light and easy to carry. "
- "I work as a developer and I got this laptop to help me test on both laptop and tablet. It's really convenient and also lightning fast and easy to use."
- "Display and performance wise, Microsoft is a competitive brand of notebook. Again, as the name suggests, this is for the pro and the aspiring ones. I'd like to emphasize the PRO because the price point isn't really for beginners. Advanced Java programming while ensuring a smooth workflow. Top choice! I am choosing this over the Macbook Pro :)"