This solution is ranked
in What are the best Microsoft laptops with Intel Core i5 processorRead user opinions
in What are the best Microsoft laptops with 128 GB internal hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for R ProgrammingRead user opinions
in What are the best tablets for gamersRead user opinions
in What are the best Microsoft laptops with 12 inch to 12.9-inch display sizeRead user opinions
in What are the best Microsoft laptops with USB optical driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Android tablets for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best tablets for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best tablets to use as e-readersRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for universityRead user opinions
in What are the best tabletsRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for programmingRead user opinions
What the community says about Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (4GB)
- "This thing is lightweight and powerful and I take it everywhere. It is very powerful for the size and price. The detachable touchscreen makes it even more portable, so it's like having a laptop and a tablet. A good amount of RAM and storage for a device like this, it is great and I am glad I got this. I have used the iPad Pro before and I prefer this myself."
- "This laptop/tablet hybrid was perfect for this, and it functions well. You can even play PC games on it (on the lowest graphics setting and if you can stand playing with very low FPS). This is the perfect laptop for on the go people, it has great graphics and the videos are clear and the screen is stunning."
- "After having been an iPad and Samsung Galaxy Tab user for the past few years I decided to give the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 a try. The first thing I noticed was the awesome display size and resolution on this Surface Pro. It's pretty awesome. I thought I would hate the controls and the touch screen would be underwhelming but I was wrong. This thing is responsive to the touch and it's butter smooth on the functionality. I was really impressed by this. I think the main drawback I have with this is the price. It's so out of the ball park for the average consumer but then again Apple's products are out there too. I guess when you're in the range of searching for something state of the art there's no fixed amount you won't pay. Overall I'll give the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 my seal of approval, that is if you have the budget for it!"
- "The Surface Pro has been a constant disappointment to me, because of Windows 10. It constantly crashes, and wastes more of my time than if I just used an abacus. Though, to be fair, that's true of pretty much any Microsoft product."
- "The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 tablet is excellent for little kid's since it has 4GB of ram which is enough memory to allow my little one to play educational games on without any slowdown's. It is also quite durable since it has survived quite a few drop's already. "
- #18 of 26
in What are the best tablets
- "The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (4GB) is a powerful tablet. You can use the touchscreen for better navigation. It includes a lot of storage, probably way more than you would need. And it works great!"