This solution is ranked
in What are the best computers for game developmentRead user opinions
in What are the best Windows laptops for developersRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for IT professionalsRead user opinions
in What are the best Microsoft laptops with 2.1 - 2.5 GHz CPU speedRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops or desktops for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best Surface Books for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for design softwareRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for developers in the USRead user opinions
in What are the best Microsoft laptops with 12 inch to 12.9-inch display sizeRead user opinions
in What are the best powerful laptops for 3D programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for graphic designRead user opinions
What the community says about Microsoft Surface Pro 4 SU3-00001
- "Why am I recommending the Surface Pro 4 to a game developer when its not a "gaming computer?" Because if you are writing code, you want something that is comfortable for long hours and doesn't give you headaches. This thing is slick, has a fantastic keyboard and trackpad, great multi-touch, etc. Basically it's just a joy to use."
- "The best Windows laptops for developers include the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 SU3-00001, which is a 12.3-inch laptop that has an Intel processor, 4 GB of RAM, and runs on Windows 10 Professional. With an average customer rating of 3.8 out of 5 stars based on 225 Amazon customer reviews, I would strongly recommend this laptop."
- "I like the Surface but I don't know if it was worth what it costs, if I had to buy it myself instead of getting it through work I would probably have thought twice about it. It's not just that the tablet itself is expensive it's the fact that it's another hundred for a keyboard/cover. Plus the base models Core M is under-powered to be generous. "
- "I'm a laptop person but I have been intrigued by the introduction of iPad's. I'm just not an Apple person, I like my windows and all the programs that come with it and could never make the switch. I've been watching the development of the Surface over the last few years and decided to make the switch. This is the answer to my dilemma. Very glad I purchased this gem. While I'll probably always prefer a laptop I think over anything else, the surface is great for meetings and for sitting in front of the TV at night surfing and catching up on emails."
- "Sure, I know what you are thinking. This laptop is pitifully small with a display barely able to meet the bare requirements I or any free thinking person would need to do basic things like watch a movie, or look at photos. But, honestly I have found infinite value using this during travel or when I m on the go. It is passable"
- "I never though I would be so satisfied with a Microsoft Surface! It is way more powerful and effective than I was anticipating. The 4GB RAM is more than enough for the programs I run, and it is even snappy with 3D programming. Great balance between performance and portability."
- "The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 SU3-00001 is the best laptop for graphic design programming. In my field, the right laptop is a necessity and I feel like this laptop has proven its worth ten times over. If anyone is searching for a laptop suitable for programming, I would recommend this one in a heartbeat. "