This solution is ranked
in What are the best good desktop computersRead user opinions
in What are the best desktop PC systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best gadgets for business productivityRead user opinions
in What are the best desktops for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best Microsoft laptops with USB optical driveRead user opinions
in What are the best desktops for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best all-in-one desktop computersRead user opinions
in What are the best top desktop computersRead user opinions
in What are the best computersRead user opinions
in What are the best computers for codingRead user opinions
in What are the best desktop PC with monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best gadgets for every designer's wish listRead user opinions
in What are the best gadgets that have or can change the worldRead user opinions
in What are the best desktop computersRead user opinions
in What are the best Windows 10 desktop computers for homeRead user opinions
in What are the best Surface Books for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the fastest desktop computersRead user opinions
in What are the best high performance desktops for codingRead user opinions
in What are the best Windows laptops for developersRead user opinions
in What are the best desktop systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best current Computing HardwareRead user opinions
What the community says about Microsoft 42L-00001
- "I need to make a lot of sketches of concepts I am designing for work. This computer allows me to switch between drawing and normal office work easily. The display is huge and responsive. All of my programs run smoothly and quickly. This computer is well worth the money."
- "I purchased the i5 version of the surface studio for $2999 and while the build quality of the product is amazing, the hardware is very lackluster for the price. The display is probably the best part about this all in one desktop as the 28" PixelSense Display is absolutely gorgeous with accurate colors and an excellent touchscreen. However, the fact that the Surface Studio uses a small 64gb boot drive is a deal breaker for me and many others. For this price range I expected there to be an NVME SSD drive at minimum. This small boot drive causes applications to run slowly when compared to an SSD. I would not recommend the Surface Studio for true professionals at this price range. "
- "The Studio worked pretty well for my drawings. As an artist, I feel like I'm always spending a ton of money on art supplies and what not which adds up over the years. I can't tell you how much I've dropped on canvas only to have to start over. With this I no longer have to do it. It's easy to use, the display is super sharp and sensitive to the touch, and the surface pen works very well. My only complaint was the swivel feels a little stiff, like I'm going to break it if I try moving it too hard in one direction. Good purchase!"
- "I have to admit the Microsoft Surface Studio is probably the best all-in-one desktop computer. It borrows some of its aesthetic style from the iMac but goes even further by making the monitor work like a Wacom Cintiq. This all in one solution is great because it removes some of the cost of being a graphic designer as the price is on par of just the Cintiq which is not a computer.""Great computer for working, it's so adaptable to different surfaces and to my different working needs. It was a little more than I wanted to spend, but so far I no complaints since it has been really easy to use. It's almost like owning a laptop and a desktop, so the price was justifiable."
- "If you are a professional designer, then you shouldn't cut corners on your desktop computer. Microsoft's Surface Studio is designed for creative professionals. It has the functionality of a tablet, but for serious work, you should invest in a desktop computer. It is expensive, but worth it when you consider that you can use it as a drawing table itself. I love how vivid the colors are and how responsive it is. A worthwhile investment."
- #3 of 12
in What are the best computers"The Microsoft Surface is a great PC. If you are in design or a field were you need to be creative this is perfect. It lays flat like a drafting table if you need to draw on it, its super thin which looks cool as well as takes up less space. Huge display makes drawing on it easy. The pixel display shows everything in brilliant colors as well.""This is marketed as something that professionals in the art world could use, then comes with a crappy graphics card. Do yourself a favor and just get a better computer. "
- "If your problem with coding is that your eyes get strained or fatigued or you can't see the text that well, then the 28" pixelsense display of the Surface Studio is going to be perfect for you. Even if that isn't your problem, the Studio's going to be great anyway because you can use it anywhere at any angle and essentially match your comfort to your productivity. "
- "The Surface Studio is a standalone all-in-one computer with a built-in monitor. It's sleek, slim, and perfect for on-the-go users that need portability. While expensive, it packs a punch with rich hardware and great support from Microsoft. It's a great investment for those looking for an all-in-one solution."
- "The best desktop computer that I've ever owned, bar none, is the Microsoft Surface Studio. It is so powerful, fast and fun. I love it. I don't want anything else after this. ""just purchased a Microsoft Surface Studio to replace my old work station. It is amazing and I love using it. HOWEVER, I'm debating on keeping it because there is no pen tilt sensitivity. Is this something that can be added later? Is it something Microsoft is considering addressing? I would totally buy a separate pen if that solved the issue. I have less than 15 days to decide if I'm keeping it or not. I do a lot of digital drawing/painting. Not having this feature is big deal. Pen tilt might be a deal breaker for me""its every artists' (like me) dream since its like a drawing table but more techie!! 👌"
- "Programming is my life. Its how I pay the bills as well as my biggest hobby. I needed a computer that was light but had a large display. I decided on the Microsoft 42L-00001. So far, it has been amazing. The best part is it comes with a keyboard a pen and a mouse!"
- "This laptop from Microsoft is one powerful machine! Built with programmers, developers, and designers in mind this thing is super powerful! packed with features, a super fast processor, ample, storage, and a fast charging and long lasting battery this thing has it all! Nice compact and light weight make it extremeley portable! Highly recommended!"
- "I am very impressed with the new Surface Studio design! It even comes with all the assecories I need to get started. The 1TB option is becoming more popular now and just what I need to get the job done!"