This solution is ranked
in What are the best Misfit smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best hybrid smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for walking workoutsRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best sleep tracking gadgetsRead user opinions
in What are the best looking wearables currently around smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best customizable smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best looking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best new smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best popular smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best looking smartwatches for gymRead user opinions
in What are the best discreet smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best normal looking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fashionable smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Misfit Phase
- "Misfit has an elegant design and competitive pricing, but reviews show that they're very easily breakable and only compatible with Apple iPhones. This probably isn't the best choice for most consumers, who could shell out $50 less for a Pebble watch with much higher reviews."
- "Misfit Phase hybrid smartwatch is an evolution in watch design. It’s packed with powerfully smart features that showcase strength and style and it delivers the inmation you need today's connected life. Built-in activity tracking gives you instant feedback on your daily fitness goals. Simply toggle to activity mode and the watch’s hands move to show your progress. Misfit Phase wirelessly delivers detailed activity data to your smartphone. It also delivers important alerts straight to your wrist. Misfit Phase is water-resistant, crafted from premium materials that showcase both strength and style, and runs on replaceable batteries that last up to six months. That means it is always on enabling it to deliver more data, better insights, and stronger motivation."
- "Do you want to track your sleep patterns, but don't want to spend the type of money that an Apple Watch cost. So recently, I tried the Misfit Phase hybrid smartwatch. It is a piece of garbage. It has an Elegant and simplistic style, but the watch does not have luminous dials so I could never tell what time it was when I woke up in the middle of the night. The quality is not that high and looks like it could break easily. I would stay away from this. "
- "If you want a smartwatch out of the ordinary and away from the big brands like apple , android and fitbit then the Phase is definitely something to try. It might not have all the features that the rest have but for the price you are paying i say its definitely worth the money. I love the 5 meter waterproof function. Its going to be something i'll be owning for a long time. "
- "I think that this is a great smartwatch. It comes at a decent price that's lower than others on the market and it really does what it says it's going to do. It may not be as popular as some of the other brands on the market but its round face makes it more acceptable for work and leisure and I really love the calorie and step tracking. You can't beat that! "
- "If you want a smart watch, but don't want to pay for an Apple Watch, try the Misfit Phase. You can play music, take pictures, and even control your smart-home devices. I mainly use it to track my fitness activies such as distance, calories, etc. It is very reasonable prices and workes great. "
- #90 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"It is a nice one to use.It has vibration alerts call and text notifications, alarms, custom app notifications Smart-button function allows you to wireless play and pause music, take a selfie, control smart home devices.Stainless Steel and aluminum body is water resistant to 5 ATM and features time and activity display.I like the notifications features. They really allow you to customize it so you know who is calling, texting, emailing, whatevering you. This is kind of impressive of a watch with no lights -The bottom button allows for more control of my phone than the Shine 2. I can play/pause music, change the song, adjust volume, take a selfie, etc. with this high customization button."