This solution is ranked
in What are the best and great fitness watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best and most accurate fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for ballet dancersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for equestrianRead user opinions
in What are the best wrist exercise trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best health monitor wristbandsRead user opinions
in What are the best electronic fitness bandsRead user opinions
in What are the best 50 to 100 wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best Misfit smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for bowlingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for cheerleadingRead user opinions
in What are the best activity and sleep trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fashionable fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best smart bandsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for boatingRead user opinions
in What are the best electronic gadgets for adultsRead user opinions
What the community says about Misfit Ray
- "There are many fitness trackers on the market today as they have become the next big thing in technology. Most of the trackers that I've tried have been very expensive. The Misfit Ray does everything the more expensive trackers do, but at a much more reasonable price. In my opinion, the Misfit Ray gives me the best value for my money."
- "Automatically tracks steps, distance, calories, and light and restful sleep Vibration alerts for call and text notifications, movement reminders, and alarms Smart button enabled to control connected household devices Swimproof, anodized aluminum cylinder with multicolor LED progress display Non‐charging, replaceable batteries last up to 4 months"
- "My Ray only comes off my wrist for showering, and occasional battery changes. I love monitoring my sleep and steps, and I love not having to charge it all the time. The app also integrates with MyFitnessPal to keep track of calories expended, aiding my efforts at conditioning and weight loss. Recently, after at least a year of use, it started loosing BlueTooth link with my iPhone. Customer Service promptly responded to my inquiry with helpful suggestions. These got me through but the problem wasn't solved. Then they sent me a new Ray. It doesn't get better than that!"
- "Recently I have found the Misfit Ray to be a nice accessory that I have added to my workout tools. With the information provided by the Misfit Ray I have been able to shape my workout to optimum levels. It's definitely one of the better wrist exercise trackers out at the moment."
- "Misfit Ray is great for a simple step tracker. I love that you can compete through the app and that the batteries are replaceable. The only downfalls for me, are that you cannot see your steps on directly on Ray and that you cannot seem to wear it on your waist which is where I get the most accurate count. The design is sleek and the colors and accessories are cool."
- "I am looking to figure out some of the best wearable devices so I can choose which one would be right for me. I am excited to find the Misfit Ray. It has a really cute design and lots of color options. It has great ratings, and best of all it has a very reasonable price. I am really excited about this find!"
- "I've been using the misfit Ray for a couple of weeks now, and I have to admit that it is really good ! The activity tracking is ok but I absolutely love the sleep tracking, it's really accurate. The thing that I like most about the Ray is that it doesn't look like an activity tracker at all. It's just another of jewelery, nobody notices it.""If you're in need of an inexpensive fitness tracker you may want to look at the Misfit Ray. With its ability to monitor the user's sleep cycle as well as activity during the day, it's an all in one solution for those looking to improve themselves.""This tracker looks extremely nice, I would wear it. It's not ugly like some of them. Plus it is really useful to be able to see how far you've walked. "
- "I am a health and wellness specialist. So I have done a lot of research on different Smartwatches for my clients. For those of us on a budget, you should try and Misfit Ray smart watch. It has many great features. It can track many of the same things that much more expensive smartwatches track such as sleep, steps, calories, etc. It is water resestant so sweat will not bother it. I also love how you can not only wear it on your wrist, but as a necklace as well. If you have been looking for a cheap smartwatch that works great. GET THIS ONE."
- "With the convenience of being able to wear the Misfit Ray in a multitude of places on the body, the versatile fitness tracker will assist you in tracking patterns, not only in steps and calories burned, but also sleep. Sleep is essential to one's health, and wearing a tracker comfortably will ensure that one sticks to seeing through to their results. "
- "Not really too sure about this product. I bought it awhile back to check it out but wasn't too pleased with the results. To me it's like a cheap alternative to buying a Fitbit because it's more acceptable to wear on your arm or neck, though of a downside is that you can't see the display. It is quite functional like a regular Fitbit but without being able to see your progress in real time and check your sleep cycle, it's basically just another accessory that gets in the way. I will personally fork out the extra money for a Fitbit then be seen walking around with this."
- #8 of 10
in What are the best smart bands"I am absolutely loving this fitness tracker. The Misfit Ray is stylish, lightweight and very fashionable with many different colors to choose from. It is easy to sync with your devices and track your vitals, steps and you can even swim with it. You would think something this fashionable and modern would come with an expensive price but that isn't the case, a great deal and value! "