This solution is ranked
in What are the best wearable devices for cheerleadingRead user opinions
in What are the best smart bandsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers to buy for under 100 poundsRead user opinions
in What are the best activity and sleep trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness tracker gadgetsRead user opinions
in What are the best waterproof smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable sleep trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best Android gadgetsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness wearables to send data directly to doctorsRead user opinions
in What are the best electronic gadgets for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best Misfit smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best lightweight wireless heart rate watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fashionable fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for the blindRead user opinions
in What are the best 50 to 100 wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best affordable smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches with calorie burn monitoringRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for bowlingRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 150 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best waterproof fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for ballet dancersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for equestrianRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for soccerRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 200 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for ice skatingRead user opinions
in What are the best gadgets for business productivityRead user opinions
in What are the best small smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for working outRead user opinions
in What are the best health monitor wristbandsRead user opinions
in What are the best and great fitness watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best tech giftsRead user opinions
What the community says about Misfit Shine 2
- #1 of 10
in What are the best smart bands
- "I really like this fitness tracker. It can work with you phone to take selfies, play music, and send text notifications. It is great that it vibrates when I've been hereditary for too long. This is just the motivation that I need to get up and take a walk. It's made from aluminum shock makes it super lightweight and durable."
- "For that price point it should be far more accurate in measuring different activities and the most important thing of all, it should be much more secure than what it is now. It simply is waiting to be lost. I would not be surprised if it was done purposefully to sell more."
- "Awesome sleep tracker! I had heard about some previous problems with the band not staying on, and it seems they did an upgrade. I had no issues with the band falling off, and the tracker works exactly how I wanted it to.""This tracker would work great if it didn't die so fast. I was using it to track my steps but after a few months it died. There's no way for me to even use it anymore which is disappointing. "
- "The Misfit Shine 2 has been such a fantastic product for me to track my activities. Its a very unique design and really provides the wearer with a tool that can motivate an individual to be their healthiest self. It truly has been a game changing device for me to improve my health!"
- "Not the top of its class and does not report directly to your doctor. The Misfit is a decent wearable, but its not any of the best wearables out there and does not do what is being asked."
- "I simply love it! The weightless feel on my wrist. Like the design and functionality of this. App is easy to use. I use it to track activity and sleep, as well as alert me of texts, phone calls and even the sedentary inactivity. It does all of these functions really well. However, the battery does not last as long as I would like to. "
There are no comments yet!
- "This is a pretty decent affordable smart watch. It works great as an extension of my phone, but I primarily wanted to use it for fitness and it seems lacking in that regard. I've noticed that the tracking is very inaccurate. I would only recommend it if you aren't trying to do fitness tracking."
- "I like this smartwatch a lot. It used to have a problem with the band, but that has been fixed. I'm ambivalent about the no charging thing. I like the convenience of it, but I do not want to replace the battery. My watches always have problems after I replace the battery."
- "Spend a bit more, and get a REAL activity tracker. The Shine 2 is good enough for what it's supposed to do, I suppose. But you could spend $30-50 more and get something so much more functional. The real kicker is when I wore this to my riding lesson. The tracker counted all my horse riding as steps, and threw off the whole day! Can't recommend."
- "If you just need a simple fitness tracker that offers some smartwatch functionality for an affordable price, this is one to consider. It tracks my steps well and provides notification through its multi-colored LEDs. A nice little piece of tech for well under 200."
- "I would have problems with wearing this device. I had to send it back twice because the device kept popping out of the band. If I was to go ice skating, there is a chance that I could lose this. I think that if they could approve the fitting on this device then it would be great. It tracks my every move and the data collection is easy to read. "
- "My wife bought me a new smart watch. It is called the Misfit Shine 2. I am surprised by how small it is. It is also a fitness tracker and sleep tracker. I thought it was so cool. I really like it so far. I use it everyday. I don't have to charge the battery everyday like other watches I have seen. I am very happy with it so far."
- "I love to work out and these days you are foolish if you do not take advantage of technology to maximize your workout. With Misfit Shine 2 it is possible to fine tune your workout. The Misfit Shine 2 smart watch will track most everything including steps, distance, calories and sleep. It is both stylish and functional and shows quality through and through."
- "The Misfit Shine 2 has far surpassed my expectations. They seem to have fixed all the issues with the band from the original Misfit. I'd say that in it's price point it is one of the best fitness trackers you can get. However, it doesn't exactly fit in the fitness watch category since it does not have a watch face."
- #15 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches
- #16 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"This is an OK fitness tracker, but it seems to be geared more toward swimming than anything else, based on the reviews. It can technically track a lot of things, but there's a few things holding it back from being a good all around tracker. The major problem seems to be the lack of an actual screen to view things like heart rate. It would work, but overall there's better choices for most kinds of activities.""The Misfit Shine 2 is yet another fitness activity tracker. It also offers vibration alerts for call and text notifications, movement reminders, and alarms. It is Smart button enabled to control connected household devices. It automatically tracks steps, distance, calories, and light and heavy sleep.""Sleek fitness tracker that has a lot of features for not much money. It has vibration alerts for call and text notifications, movement reminders, and alarms. I loved the fact that it tracked my sleep cycles. It also now comes in a snug and secure wrist band.""Misfit Shine 2 is a fashionable way to keep healthy and track your health information! The lights and LED's are super cool and really fit with my wardrobe, sensibilities, and style. Highly recommended.""This is possibly a good solution. Misfit Shine 2 sounds like a good app. However, it is unclear whether the problem is asking for an app or device. ""This one is pretty good at tracking data. BUT, it's not secure. The tracker kept falling off the band which would make this useless if lost."
- "i have tested a lot of running watches and this one was great. I do not put it at the top yet because i have not tested it over a long period of time. What i like about this one is how it fits my arm , it fits flat and when i run it does not fall off . The other ones i had before would fall and slide all the way down my arm. "
- #21 of 169
in What are the best tech gifts"My wife really loves the Misfit Shine 2 that I bought her last Valentines day. She has used it ever since the day that I gave it to her and she really likes the fact that it tracks her activity levels and her sleep as well. It has a good amount of customization options as well and is a good bang for your buck purchase. "