This solution is ranked
in What are the best smart wearables under RS15000 in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best Misfit smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Snapdragon Wear 2100 processor smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with 3.7 volts batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with 1.0GHz dual-core processorRead user opinions
in What are the best touchscreen Android watches with sport lookRead user opinions
in What are the best heart rate monitoring Android Wear watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches you can buy in USARead user opinions
in What are the best light smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth smartwatches for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with interchangable bandsRead user opinions
in What are the best Android Wear watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for working outRead user opinions
in What are the best budget smartwatches in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best Android smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches to watch out for during 2018Read user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for bikingRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
What the community says about Misfit Vapor
- "This is a great Misfit smartwatch that works with almost any phone and does so much. It's features cover almost everything and it's probably better than even some of the high end smartwatches in these respects. Definitely one of the best ones made by Misfit."
- "When I am looking for a smartwatch, I am looking for one that can do it all, and the Mistfit Vapor does exactly what I want, and it even includes things you wouldn't think of like a heart rate monitor. My only concern is that information on the battery is hard to find."
- "The Misfit Vapor is a decent product, but you can do better when it comes to smart watches. It does have a 1.0GHz dual-core processor and some good features, but I found some basic aspects lacking. This watch is likely to let you down when it comes to battery life, touchscreen responsiveness and durability of the strap. It comes at a lower price tag than other smart watches, but still might not be worth the price."
- "I wanted an android watch that looked sporty and was functional as well. I decided on the misfit vapor. The price point is average at around 200.00. Unfortunately, I found this watch to be big, bulky, and uncomfortable. The band is made of a silicone-like material that feels very unpleasant on the skin to me. I've worn Fitbits, etc with straps of similar materials, so it could be the size of the watch just isn't appropriate for that band material. The heart rate monitoring is also slow as compared to other watches. It just wasn't the watch for me"
- "I had a chance to try this heart rate monitoring smart watch recently. It has some nice features, but I don't think it is the best choice for me personally. It is very big and I would much prefer a small smartwatch that's less noticeable. It also only comes in black, which is not a color I prefer to wear. It functions fine with Android.""I've had this watch for a few weeks now and can say the battery life is exceptional. The GPS locks on within 2 or 3 minutes of booting it up and I've yet to have it search for signal. I was able to install my favorite heart rate app and am very satisfied with this watch."
There are no comments yet!
- "I love how the substantial size of the watch makes it easy to use and read and yet the sporty, lightweight plastic band and construction make it easy to wear, especially while working out. It is a multi-tasking, mini computer for your wrist and I LOVE the fact that it is Android operated."
There are no comments yet!
- "Uber minimalism is the first thing that comes to mind. It's basically a around slab of aluminum and glass, with a color matched button. If you like minimalism, you really really can't get more minimalist than this. This design is so minimal, it's almost nihilist. Included band is color matched silicone with a color matched clasp. I told you, it's really damn minimalist. I'm sure the other colors have a bit more flair than the black one, but black goes with everything, so I'll stick with it. It does take standard 20mm bands though, so you can jazz it up if you feel like being oh so pretty. Performance and features: After comparing it to other Wear 2.0 watches in store, it appears to be just as fast as all the others, so no worries there. It does come with some custom designed misfit watch faces, but all brands make their own custom faces, so that's not so strange. The faces are helpful, and are centered on the misfit health software, which does sync with Google fit. Plus to that. As with any Android Wear watch, you can install any damn face or app you want from the play store. The interface is basically "stock Android Wear 2.0" with the exception of the custom misfit faces, some of which do support complications, and just about all elements on those faces are customizable, so you should be able to get it to look and function how you want."
- #57 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches"The Misfit Vapor is a very good smartwatch for the money. Time are changing and everyone wants a smart watch. Control your notifications, weather, music, and other forms of information all while wearing a style watch on your wrist.""This is a basic watch that has proven itself already for the past month. I use it everyday and have swam with it. The face and band hold up well so far.""With a name like that, it just has to be cool. It was a really decent watch that did everything that I wanted it to. I love it! "