This solution is ranked
in What are the best fitness trackers without plasticRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for danceRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for basketballRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with sleep quality trackingRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for crossfitRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with auto-sleepRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for soccerRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for water poloRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for poloRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with 5.4-inch sizesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for cheerleadingRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers under 50Read user opinions
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with smartphone and computer syncsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for lacrosseRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for yogaRead user opinions
in What are the best popular items in activity trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatch alternative fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers under 100Read user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for tennisRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Misfit Wearables Flash
- "I just received my Misfit Flash today, and so far I love it! I have a Samsung s4 phone, and with all of the reviews citing issues with the Android app, I was apprehensive enough to by the Flash to try it out, instead of immediately jumping into the Shine 2. From what I have seen so far, I think I would have been safe making the bigger purchase initially, but my 16 year old daughter is excited to inherit my Flash when I upgrade. I was also concerned about the band breaking, especially since it is winter in Iowa, and as a school bus driver, there are lots of opportunities for snagging or breaking the hard plastic frame of the band on something, or having it crack in the cold winter air. I jought myself some peace of mind, temporarily, by taping around with a piece of scotch tape, knowing that that was a very temporary fix. I brainstormed better solutions as I drove my bus this afternoon, and settled on what I think is the most brilliant solution for the weak frame on the band I have seen to date. I went to Walmart this evening, and purchased a $0.97 package of water balloons. I snipped the tip off of one, and also cut off the valve end, leaving a double ended round shape that I slid over the band and around the face. The balloon is sheer enough to let the light shine through, and I really actually like the multi colored pattern on my flash. I feel like it's going to offer quite a bit of protection against breakage and loss, as well as scuffs and scratches. And at less than a dollar for 30 of them, I can change it daily if I want... Although I doubt I will have to."
- "My husband bought this for me for Christmas, and I am in love with it. I use it to monitor my steps, my calories and my sleep. It has provided some valuable insights into my fitness routine, and allowed me to make significant improvments to my energy levels. So far it has been reliable and sturdy, and I love that I don't have to remove it to shower.""This is great for CrossFit because you can take it out of the watch strap and clasp it on to wherever you like such as your shoe or your shirt strap. Unlike other fitness trackers, you don't have to charge it every few days because it is running on a replaceable coin battery. It can last up to 6 months. "
- "The Misfit Wearable Flash is not a good match for being the best wireless heart rate watch with auto-sleep. Nowhere on the product page does it specify that this product has an auto-sleep feature. This probably indicates that the auto-sleep feature is not available for this device. "
There are no comments yet!
- "I was looking for a good fitness tracker under $50 and found the Misfit Wearables Flash. This is a very affordable model of fitness tracker that has many of the functions you will need. Its also water resistant which helps quite a bit. I highly recommend this fitness tracker to anyone interested in one that is on a budget. "
- "Pros: 1. Cheap compared to most fitness watches. 2. Splash proof. 3. No recharging since it uses lithium batteries. 4. Synchs easily with my Iphone and app is easy to use. Cons: 1. Band is very fragile. 2. Calorie reading is not accurate. 3. I wish the app would allow you to set your goal as the number of steps or other parameters. "
- "As a yoga fan, it's hard finding fitness trackers that have features specific to yoga enthusiasts, but this one said it did. And it's true as far as it goes, but the data is pretty basic. Frankly, I've gotten more meaningful results from a number of "smart" yoga pants whose multiple sensors give you haptic input that can help guide your movements. So I'm kind of meh about this."
- "Flash Cyclist is water resistant up to 30m and suitable for everyday use. This means splash/rain resistant, NOT suitable for showering, bathing, swimming, snorkeling, and similar water work. Wirelessly syncs with paired smartphone to upload data and Non-charging, replaceable battery lasts up to 6 months"
- "this is good if you don't want a smart watch. however, why wouldn't you? the return on investment in a smartwatch is greater. While this is waterproof and sweatproof, I would not take it in the shower as soaps and shampoos can harm the seals and detract from its waterproofness "
- "I received the Misfit Wearables Flash as a gift. It is an entry level activity tracker which has all the basic features such tracking steps, calories, and distances for many sport activities. I love the sleek design but I'm disappointed in the cheap and flimsy quality of its watch band. Within a few days of wearing this device while I was playing tennis, the watch band snapped and fell off. Luckily, the device was still under warranty and I quickly got a replacement. I would not recommend this tracker if you're into active sports like tennis as the watch band breaks too easily."
- #50 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"This is another good fitness tracker with an ability to sync with a smartphone for increased utility. It can track all useful metrics in daily life and in exercise. One flaw is that it should not be worn when swimming or showering, limiting its use and its versatility. Otherwise, it is perfect for an athlete to likes to keep dry.""The product offered by this solution has a very affordable price tag. It offers basic activity tracking and calorie counting without all of the frills. It only received 3 out of 5 stars for its consumer rating, so I think there may be a better value out there.""Great fitness and sleep monitor. I like the black color. I like that it is waterproof. Have showered with it and taken it in my pool without any problems. Small and sleek design. Well made product.""This tracker is mediocre at best. It says I am asleep when i'm not. It says i'm walking when I'm doing work at my desk. Its also very uncomfortable. Would not recommend this tracker at all.""This is a very modern watch that looks sleek and smooth. it has a very simplistic face and thats whats works for it. I don't really see myself using the sleep function though"