This solution is ranked
in What are the best computer speakers with subwooferRead user opinions
in What are the best CPU speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best computer sound boxesRead user opinions
in What are the best small and non Bluetooth speakers for a desktop computerRead user opinions
in What are the best PC speakers under 300Read user opinions
in What are the best external computer speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best bass speakers for pcRead user opinions
in What are the best mini pc speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best sounding computer speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best pc speakers under 550Read user opinions
in What are the best speakers under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best speakersRead user opinions
What the community says about Mixcder MSH169 USB Powered Computer Speakers
- "I am a student on a tight budget looking for the best sounding computer speakers. My friend recommended these and I ordered them. Wow, am I happy I got them. They really like the sound quality. The audio jack is great for when I want to listen to music late at night and I don't want to wake up my roommate. The speakers aren't too big but they put out such rich and clear sound. Don't hesitate to buy these!"
- "The best small an non Bluetooth speakers for a desktop computer is the Mixcder MSH169 USB Powered Computer Speakers. Easy to set-up, these USB 2.0 powered surround subwoofer speakers are small enough to stay out of the way of your work but powerful enough to belt out any sound or music that your need. It comes with a 3.5mm audio jack for all your personal devices."
- "These USB speakers provide strong, clear sound with great bass and treble. With a lovely modern design, I truly appreciate how bright everything sounds--you'll be able to hear them even a room or two over. Perfect for movies, gaming, or music; I was wonderfully surprised at how much power is packed into such a small form factor. "
- "The bass is very weak unlike what they claim to be. Also, the cable is 20 inches which is just enough to put on opposite sides of a 27 inch monitor, but either in front or behind the screen. Not a lot of distance between the speakers. Maybe 2 feet or so? Won't work if you want to keep one on each side of TV . The speakers picks up noise generated by my hard drive, so if there wasn't anything playing, you would still hear static. This happened even when the volume was low. Not a huge fan of it. Also, you'll never know when they will stop working. Mine stopped working after 2 months. Not very reliable I'd say. But it's 21$. I understand what they mean when they say, you get what you pay for. in this case, worthless junk. "
- "These MSH169's are decent sounding speakers overall, but are very weak reproducing bass sounds. Maybe you can adjust equalizer settings to improve bass reproduction somewhat, but why have to go through all the effort? They should be good at bass right out of the box."
- "These speakers have really been convenient for me, since they work on a lot of devices I am to use the speakers throughout my house. I usually use it for workouts in my home as I play music on my computer to stay motivated throughout the session. The sound quality and options are great and I have not experienced any technical problems with it."
- #49 of 77
in What are the best speakers