This solution is ranked
in What are the best Moto smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget smartwatches in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best heart rate monitoring Android Wear watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best WIMM Labs smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with voice controlRead user opinions
in What are the best smart wearables under RS15000 in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with personal organizersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with schedulersRead user opinions
in What are the best rated fitness trackers with heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable fitness trackers with heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with heart rate monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with heart rate sensorRead user opinions
in What are the best activity trackers with heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with heart rate monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best Android Wear SmartwatchesRead user opinions
What the community says about Moto 360
- "Got this for my husband, he's really into fitness and he loves tech so I figured why not. To be honest I'm not really a fan, to me it just looks cheap. But he absolutely loves it and it does work great so no complaints there. It's also one of the cheaper products you will find online."
- "I really like this smartwatch by Motorola, and I actually prefer the look of this one to the Apple watch. I also like the Android Wear platform so this one so far is winning my favor when I was thinking about getting an Apple watch. It is really convenient to be able to get all of my notifications right there without having to have my phone around all the time, but this would definitely not be for the person who wants to separate themselves a bit from their technology, social media accounts, etc."
- "I love wearable devices but I don't like having to control them with my hands. I only want to control them with my voice. I recently tried the Moto 360 which features voice control. I was pleasantly shocked at how well it responds to my voice. It is able to hear me very clearly and understand exactly what I'm saying. It doesn't even seem to need any time to process my voice! I love it!"
- "I love it! I don't know how I used to live without this. Very stylish! Shiny stainless steel, soft leather, very sturdy. It paired with my smartphone quite easily and with voice control, everything I need is just a few words away. The health monitoring features are great also. My wife also got one of these and we've been competing to see who can get the most steps in a day!""I think this watch is an amazing choice. I love the fact that it looks like a regular watch but that you can do most things on it just like any other smart watch. I am a little taken aback by the price on it."
- "Stone grey leather watch. Android watch. Tracks fitness.Responds to voice and gestures. Can draw emojis with your finger. 4GB internal storage +512MB RAM, Bluetooth 4.0, Display: 1.56” 320 x 290, 205ppi; Baclit LCD; Corning Gorilla Glass 3."
- "I like this watch because not only does it look great, but it's lightweight and the features impress me. The battery life on this watch is quite good as well. I can go the entire day without having to charge. I like that i can also heck and respond to text notifications without having to pull out my phone. They've made the interface really easy to work with and use. I've been using it to track my sleeping habits, and have found the setting to be useful and helpful overall. I'd buy this watch again. "
- "What I really like about this watch is the aesthetics. It could look like an actual watch people would have been wearing 10 years ago, but of course it's more than that. There are some newer features that it doesn't have and I did have a bit of an issue updating the firmware, but all in all it's a solid device. Gets what I want done well."