This solution is ranked
in What are the best smartwatches in India for January 2018Read user opinions
in What are the best Moto smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with interchangable bandsRead user opinions
in What are the best top rated smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches for Windows phone, Android, or iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with the best interfaceRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with barometersRead user opinions
in What are the best WIMM Labs smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best stylish Android Wear smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best popular smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best top rated watches for iPhone and androidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android Wear SmartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches to track activityRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches you can buy in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches available in India with the best specsRead user opinions
in What are the best sleek smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
What the community says about Moto 360 (2nd gen)
- "Recently got this for my husband, its definitely an upgrade from the first generation of this watch. It looks nicer, it works better (the first one worked great), and again my husband just loves it. This one doesn't look as cheap as the last one and it did cost more but I would say it's worth the buy if you're into fitness and sports. "
- "I admit this isn't exactly my arena as I don't typically wear watches of any kind, but the Motorola Moto 360 is pretty classy for the price point. It's well made, looks nice, and the band is very resistant and interchangeable. You don't need to make a special trip to the store to get it refitted. You can do it yourself! Now that's convenience."
- "Moto 360 is a nice entry into the smartwatch marketplace. More geared for those with Android rather than everyone out there, so hard to say it is among the very, very best. But it is an extremely stylish looking smartwatch that operates well and is not overpriced, so for Android users, definitely worth a second look."
There are no comments yet!
- "This smartwatch was my first purchase for an activity tracker. I liked that the delivery of notifications was immediate and easy to see. It is mainly for sports tracking but I use it every day as I really like the look of it. My friends always compliment me on it. I like the ability to multitask I can workout yet not miss any super important notifications.""A solid purchase and very attractive to look at. It's a nice watch with great features but a very big price tag. The reviews are decent but there are better options out there with less of a price tag."
- "Nice sleek looking watch. Setting up the watch is easy, quick to pair. Functions of the watch are flawless, easy to use. Vibration for incoming calls and notification for many social media apps. Watch face is interchangeable, so never the same looking watch, just download a new look and viola. "
- #14 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches"Picked up the Moto 360 (2nd gen) for my Samsung phone and I couldn't be happier. This watch does everything I could want it to while also looking great! I have had no connectivity issues and it is so nice to be able to just glance at my watch instead of pulling out my phone. The only downside is I can't reply to messages from my watch. Other than that, this watch does everything I could want it to and more!"