This solution is ranked
in What are the best cheap Android phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo mobile phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best multi SIM phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones for under $200Read user opinions
in What are the best Budget smartphones under $200Read user opinions
in What are the best big screen budget friendly phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget dual sim smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with 13-megapixel primary cameraRead user opinions
in What are the best 2 sim smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Mobile DevicesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget Motorola smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best inexpensive phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with fingerprint sensorRead user opinions
in What are the best Smartphones below $200Read user opinions
in What are the best Smartphones for augmented realityRead user opinions
in What are the best dual sim mobile phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best screen resolution phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with Android 7.0Read user opinions
in What are the best 2 sim card phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with accelerometer sensorRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with face ID featuresRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with dual LED rear flashRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best camera smartphonesRead user opinions
What the community says about Moto G5 Plus
- "The moto g5 plus is probably one of the best mid priced phones I have ever owned, just don't expect anything more than what it is supposed to be. The screen is still a decent resolution, memory can be upgraded through an sd slot, two sim card slots, and the battery (removable) life is on par with a high end iphone 8. The only major flaw would be the camera quality, which is to be expected as this price point."
- "This phone is apart of my family in ways that I can't even describe. It was there when my wife gave birth and the excellent photo quality has made me never forget that. It was there when my brother graduated from Princeton. Great phone. I love it and I believe you would too. This phone is so reasonably priced. This solution provides great cost benefit. So many used options as well."
- "It's not necessarily an inexpensive phone. There are other phones sold that are much cheaper than this phone that can give you the same features. This phone is nice though. I like having the option of a removable battery for purposes of replacement. I can replace it rather than having the phone fixed or replaced. It's more convenient for me. There is enough memory on the phone for my needs so i'm happy with that. The phone felt slim which is also nice. I don't like a thick phone. It's easy to carry and store for when not in use. I also take a lot of pictures and the camera worked well for me as well. Overall, it's an affordable phone and one that suited my needs if you're looking for something simple with no bells and whistles. ""I think this phone is decent for the price but there are cheaper and better phones out there. For close to $200 I would expect the specs to be a bit better than this. I think they are banking on the name Motorola to help them sell this phone. If you look around a bit more you can find more for your money compared to this one."
- "My old Samsung S3 got stolen and broken into, so I had to get something new. I wanted something with a little more security. One of my friends said I should get one with a fingerprint sensor. After a short search I found this phone. It had a great price so I thought I would give it a go. I like how simple it is to use. The fingerprint technology has become more reliable than before."
- "This a solid phone for the price point. It's fast enough and had just enough memory to work well for me. The camera takes great pictures and the display is sharp. It does have a couple of minor glitches with the Android platform. The wifi disconnects when the phone is off and won't stay on at all times even if you choose that option. That's annoying. I've tested it and it's definitely something with Android and not anything to do with apps causing interference. Hope they fix it soon."
- "When traveling frequently, it can sometimes feel overwhelming having to deal with two cell phones for all the coverage you need. The Moto G5 is an outstanding - and affordable - option! With a few simple steps, you can easily switch between your two SIM cards to get coverage wherever you are!"
- "This Moto phone comes with a rather nice screen and a nice camera as well. It also has a dual SIM setup, which makes it suitable for travelers as well. It's a good choice for those with slightly unusual needs, as some carriers do not support it, but if you know that it's right for you, you won't be let down by the screen's appearance. "
- "This is a wonderful lower priced smart phone the moto series is great and has all of the features that the super expensive phones have at a price most people can afford. Great quality at a great price."
- #13 of 105
in What are the best smartphones"This is one of the best smartphones out in the market right now that is very cheap and works great. The phone uses sim card and has a stunning 12 MP camera and a fingerprint sensor for security. Since I bough this phone last summer it has been great with no problems at all. ""My old Android broke. I needed a cheap and dependable replacement. After tons of research online I went with the Moto G5 Plus. It is a great device. I like the screen size and performance. The camera could be a little better but it is still pretty good for the price.""The new Moto G5 is one of the best smartphones if you are on a budget. It has comparable features to higher-end phones at a fraction of the cost. I have found the performance to be great and especially like the all-day battery life it exhibits. Check it out if you want a great phone but don't want to invest a lot of money.""I really wanted a smartphone that has a high RAM and luckily enough my friend referred me this phone called Moto G5 Plus.I bought the phone and it has been really helpful.It has got n outstanding design and the camera is awesome too.So far so good and I have not been disappointed in any way."