This solution is ranked
in What are the best normal looking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 300 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 250 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for fashionRead user opinions
in What are the best discreet smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart wrist watch brandsRead user opinions
in What are the best WIMM Labs smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with altimetersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches that don't look like smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best stylish smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for menRead user opinions
in What are the best fashionable smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
What the community says about Motorola Moto 360 (2nd Gen.)
- "Sometimes smartwatches just look bulky. The Motorola Moto 360 doesn't forget the fact that it's a watch; in fact, it really showcases itself as a watch....plus more! A stylist wristband accentuates the smartwatch, while still delivering on the things you've come to expect from other smartwatches: Google Play apps, a fitness tracker, access to your messages, and more! Plus, you can easily swap out the quick-release bands in seconds, so you can change your look!"
- "Motorola Moto 360 (2nd Gen.) is a very powerful smartwatch capable of delivering all the information and communication you could need. All is delivered in a package that is understated elegance. I very attractive watchface and band that have a classic feel to them"
- "The best smart wrist watch brand is the Motorola Moto 360 (2nd Gen.) It is a powerful, yet elegant modern watch. With a classic round design it has a fitness tracker that keeps track of your steps, calories and heart rate, all from your watch. It answers calls and receives all the notifications from your phone."
- "I was initially drawn to the Motorola Moto 360 because it doesn't look like a typical smartwatch. It has a sleek round face that is much less bulky and noticeable than other smartwatches, such as the Apple Watch. I was concerned that it wouldn't work well with iOS since it is not an Apple product, but works great, even with my iPhone. The only issue I have is that the strap starts to wear down somewhat quickly."
- "I absolutely love this watch, the classic sleek looks, a minimalist design and all the benefits of a smartwatch ensure that this item will remain in style for a long time. The lovely slim design comes with a variety of color and band options to suit your tastes, and is not in the least bit bulky! This is a great product offering from the Motorola family and comes at prices comparable to that of the apple watch."
- "When smart watches first came out, I was put back by how nerdy they looked but I still really wanted one for the tracking info, so I was thrilled when I saw the Motorola Moto 360 (2nd Gen.), it is by far the best fashionable smartwatch out there right now. Want the cool tech without the nerd factor? Get this watch!"
- #42 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches"The Motorola Moto 360 2nd gen is a smartwatch that connects to your phone. It is compatible with both Android and iOS devices, including Samsung phones. It's a really neat piece of technology and is becoming more popular to see."