This solution is ranked
in What are the best smartphones with accelerometer sensorRead user opinions
in What are the best 4g dual sim mobile phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best screen quality smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Budget smartphones under $200Read user opinions
in What are the best dual SIM 4G LTE smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best dual-SIM smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best dual SIM unlocked Android phoneRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap dual-SIM Android phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best big screen dual sim mobile phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget dual-SIM Android phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best 2 sim Android phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best inexpensive phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap dual-SIM smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best 4g dual sim Android phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best dual SIM handsetsRead user opinions
in What are the best small dual SIM smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best 2 SIM phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android smartphones onlineRead user opinions
in What are the best budget dual-SIM phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget smartphones for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap dual-SIM phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best compact dual sim smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best dual sim mobile phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Smartphones with removable batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap dual-SIM mobilesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphonesRead user opinions
What the community says about Moto G5 Dual Sim
- "This phone is a great alternative to buying one of those other expensive phones. This phone has all the same features as an iphone or android just not that expensive price.""If you are looking for a great and cheap phone, the Moto G5 Dual Sim is what you're looking for. It has a great screen and amazing battery life along with a nice camera."
- "Moto is probably the second best Android phone manufacturer on the market. The G5 is a great phone if you are already comfortable with the Moto designs and functions. It works well in the US and international on any non-proprietary GSM network, so all you need is a SIM card."
- "This is a revolutionary cell phone which has helped my husband a great deal as he travels a lot and was tired of carrying two different cell phones. His company always insisted on him carrying their phone and he also needed his personal phone. The Motorola Moto G5 dula sim has made is life a lot easier as it's easy to switch between sims.""I got this phone from a friend in Europe because as of the moment Moto G5 is not yet sold in the US. So far I'm liking this. So simple and stylish. Resolution is 1080p so it has very nice viewing experience. Battery is removable and it's easy to install SIMs here compared to newer phones.""Motorola Moto G5 Dual Sim is one of the best dual sim smartphones you will find out there. It has great battery life and the camera is amazing as well."
- "While looking for a good quality Dual Sim phone that didn’t break the bank, I was recommended to look into and check out the Moto G5 Dual Sim by Motorola. I was pleasantly surprised by the price, reviews, and features this phone has in comparison to those of a much higher price so I decided to give it a try. So far I have very much enjoyed this phone and the power and capabilities/features it offers has been well suited for my needs all why saving me money I’d normally have spent on a comparable but higher priced option."
- "Motorola tries to get into the smartphone market! It goes about how you would expect from this company that last made good phones back in the 2000s. First of all, look how large the bezel is! Small screens went out of style about 6 or 7 years ago. Those are pretty big downsides, and they affect how I perceived the rest of the phone. Everything is mostly what you would expect from a smartphone, and I have to give credit to the battery, which is excellent and lasts for several days. But really, there are better phones out there at this price point."
- "The Moto G5 has all the fetures of a big flagship mobile but for a price that manageble. It has Dual Sim card slots. I didnt understand that at first and found that you could only use one card at a time with one card being a 2g connection. It is Open GSM so i can take it to what carrier i like most. Having the cpu and ram that it does makes it really responsiv. Not to mention the battery last ages and it has the latest OS.""I was tired of buying super expensive phones only to drop them and break the glass. I needed a cheap phone that still did everything the expensive ones could. I found the Moto G5 Dual Sim for a great price and decided to go for it. I have been really surprised at how good this phone is at a fraction of the price. I really recommend this solution to anyone who is tired of paying a fortune for their phone."
- "I was searching for a new smartphone since my current one was getting a bit outdated. I browsed around online for awhile comparing the different specs from several popular phone brands and models and then I went to the stores to see how they felt in hand as well as played around with their functionality. After awhile I discovered they're all about the same. I'm a simple person, and I just need my phone to do several task and do it well. As long as it let's me dial out, receive calls, send text, receive text, and gives me access to a smooth and operational browser, I'll be happy. I ended up giving the Moto G5 Dual Sim a shot and I have not been disappointed. I think it's the best cheap dual-SIM smartphone out there. I've had Motorola's in the past from the RAZR to several other models so I'm not a complete stranger to the brand. The Moto G5 Dual Sim is the fifth generation phone to this series. It has a true metal design and yes, it does have the fancy fingerprint reader, that other higher end models have. The screen contains a 5 inch full HD screen. The resolution is more than adequate for my needs. The processor is punchy enough to do everything I would want it to and it zips smoothly through apps I have opened up. I don't use the camera often but it's got a very good size camera both front and back. Battery life could be better and charge times seem to be longer than the manual states but other than that this is a pretty nice phone for the price you can get it for."
- "This phone works really well. It's the perfect size so not too bulky or too large for carrying purposes. It has everything i need in a phone. Great screen, a fingerprint reader, memory, the camera is really good and the battery lasts a good, long while. It's very much improved from the previous generation of phone. It's sturdy overall so i know if i drop it, the screen won't be cracking; there won't be damage to the phone. The camera takes good pictures if you're not expecting something spectacular. It suits my needs so i'm happy with it. Overall great phone for the price."
- "I've had this phone for almost a week now and love it so much! I've gone from the old nokia tank of the early 2000's, to Nokia E63 (terrible symbian...I think that piece of junk os was a lead anchor that helped sink em down) to iPhone 3Gs to iphone 4 which I used up til just last week when I got this Moto G5.....It feels like a HUGE leap going from iPhone 4 to Moto G5.. I don't remember being this thrilled about using a new phone."
- "This is a smartphone that can access International carriers. Apparently, this is what is meant by "dual SIMs"; that is, there is a SIM for U.S.A. carriers and then a SIM for use with other global carriers. This phone is cheap enough at $160. Half of the 193 reviewers give it 5 stars, with the only common complaint being the flimsy feel of the phone."
- "A bit unwieldy with these dimensions and seemed rather fragile. Good phone, but definitely get a case, its basically required if you don't want a new one every 2 months.""I am very satisfied with this phone. It is a good size and very sturdy. The pricing is very competitive and I feel the overall performance is good. Great phone if you are on a tighter budget. The dual SIM slots make this phone ideal for making inexpensive calls when traveling."
- "My family was look for an inexpensive phone and happened to come across the Motorola Moto G5. It was everything we needed for our son's first phone. It comes with a lithium ion battery. I have heard these phones can last quite a long while especially with the removable battery being able to be swapped out once it is finally worn out. Overall this is a great starter phone for my son.""Dual sim is rare when it comes to smart phoens during this device's time! Luckily you can also change its batteries."
- "I was in the market for a new smartphone and I had a few requirements since I do travel a lot internationally. I found the Moto G G5 Dual Sim XT1671 32GB International Version to be a great, inexpensive dual-SIM mobile. It has all the necessary features such as camera, durable battery, scanner and great digitial screen. Most of all it is adaptable to all the foreign countries that I visit regularly."
- #43 of 105
in What are the best smartphones"The Motorola Moto G5 is a budget-friendly smartphone, but it gives you plenty of the same qualities of other smart phones at this reduced cost. I paid less than $200 for mine, much less than I’ve paid in the past for more popular brand name smartphones. Something I actually prefer is that you can remove the battery from the Moto 5, whereas some of those more expensive, popular brands make you go to a store to get that done. I love that I can do some light maintenance on my own phone that way. The phone is a good size and it takes nice enough photos that I can touch up in the Instagram account I run for my small business. The Dual SIM function is not the best out there. In the United States running on 2G is obsolete these days, but since only one of the SIM cards can access 4G LTE while the other goes to 2G, it doesn’t really allow me to take advantage of this phone’s features."