This solution is ranked
in What are the best 12v heaters for carRead user opinions
in What are the coolest car gadgets on the marketRead user opinions
in What are the best portable car heatersRead user opinions
in What are the coolest gadgets for my carRead user opinions
in What are the best 12 volt portable car fan heatersRead user opinions
in What are the best portable heatersRead user opinions
in What are the best car gadgetsRead user opinions
in What are the best propane heaters for campingRead user opinions
in What are the best 12V electric heaters battery-poweredRead user opinions
What the community says about Mr. Heater F215100 MH4B
- "We like to tailgate for football games but it can be uncomfortable because of the weather, the Mr. Heater F215100 MH4B is one of the coolest car gadgets on the market for people who like being outside without freezing their buns off. A little personal heater for camping, fishing, in the tent, in the car, on the tailgate. So portable and functional, You can warm up in the car without having to run the car. Its all around awesome!"
- "I am not a fan of this product at all. I would never want propane to be a source of fuel for a heater. I think there are a ton of different alternatives than to risk injury using this product. One of my biggest negatives is the lack of safety precautions that come with the heater. There are just too many things that could possibly go wrong."
- "So, I decided to purchase the car heater for my car. Not the best idea I've ever had. But the winter has been cold and my heater in my car only works on one side (the other side blows cold air). I might as well not have a heater. Thankfully, the unit has a low-oxygen shut-off system. I'm driving down the road, snug as a bug in a rug. And all of a sudden I start feeling light headed. Luckily, I was able to pull to the side of the road and roll down the windows. I'm not that warm any more and not that happy.""I was looking for a heater for my car and found the Mr Heater F215100 MH4B. Unfortunately after already receiving the product, I found out it wasn't to be used in motorized vehicles. I have an older house so I figured since I had it anyways I would try heating an upstairs bedroom. It works wonderfully! Definitely would buy another one for my house, but not my vehicles."
- "This heater has been of great use in my poorly insulated home where the cold could be the worst part of the year. It sits right under my feet but leaves my room nice and warm when I change rooms. I instantly notice the difference in temperature walking between my living room and my bedroom and I highly reccommend this product."
- #6 of 10
in What are the best car gadgets
- "This propane heater has been a life saver during those cold nights while going off on weekend camping trips. The way it's designed is rather safe and it burns propane very efficiently. One propane cylinder has been more than enough to last the whole weekend and it's kept the cold at bay while things have remained nice and toasty. This thing has been a lifesaver!"
- "I love the name of this one! Hey Mr. Heater, give me some heat :) This little portable heater is safe and provides hours or warmth. I live in south Florida so I would not have much use for it but if I move back up north I am sure I would have several uses for this."