This solution is ranked
in What are the best gaming laptops with high end graphics cardsRead user opinions
in What are the best MSI laptops with CD driveRead user opinions
in What are the best MSI laptops with 16 GB RAMRead user opinions
in What are the best MSI laptops with 802.11ac 2.4 or 5 GHz wireless adaptorsRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptops yetRead user opinions
in What are the best looking gaming laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best MSI laptops with HD video playback deviceRead user opinions
in What are the best reasonably priced gaming laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best MSI laptops with HD video recordingRead user opinions
in What are the best GeForce GTX 1070 gaming laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best MSI laptops with solid state driveRead user opinions
in What are the best VR ready gaming laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best MSI laptops with 1.5 to 1.9 kg weightRead user opinions
in What are the best MSI laptops with USB optical driveRead user opinions
in What are the best MSI laptops with 256 GB internal hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptops with a backlit keyboardRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptops under 3000 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best msi laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops to buy for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptops with Thunderbolt 3Read user opinions
What the community says about MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro-078
- "The laptop is not perfect for the price. If you want a gaming laptop that is able to run games well, this is your best bet. Although there are some heating issues which by default are uncomfortable. The layout is a bit odd and takes some time getting used to. Not the best sound either. This laptop tends to make a lot of noise. I would recommend this laptop if you're on a tight budget and desperately want a gaming laptop. "
- "You might think this laptop is pricey but it packs a huge punch with what it provides. It's basically a portable desktop. It has 16 GB of Ram, as well as it's own graphics card, which is huge for a laptop. This machine is one of the best on the market, period."
- "MSI to me is a favorable product but the only criticism for me that I can say when it comes to their products is that they have that undesirable logo. This particular product is actually decent and I have no idea why it has a not so decent reviews, given that it only has fewer than 10 reviews I would say this is a good laptop to pick up given a specific budget."
- "This is certainly a good gaming laptop, but for the price, there are probably better options. This tends to overheat, which is an issue that can be controlled, but other laptops don't have the issue at all. The keyboard lights up in a cool way, but the keys are very close together. The speakers leave a lot to be desired, which can be solved with external speakers, but again, for the price, one would expect more. "
- "Gaming laptops, by design, are typically better looking than other laptops on the market. This particular laptop has some good specs, and for the price, it should, but it also has that lighted keyboard that I love. It's very similar to my Alienware except that it's not as heavy or bulky looking. At first I was hesitant because it seemed so delicate, but considering I never take my laptop outside the house unless I'm getting it repaired or I'm moving, it turned out not to be a big concern. It's black, it's got colors - it definitely looks good. And with the specs it has, so do the games, AND, most importantly, the FPS doesn't drop too low while I'm recording for videos, which makes me look good."
There are no comments yet!
- "This is sleek and reasonably well suited for the purpose of VR enabled gaming. The keyboard and user interface can be a little cramped and awkward, and I definitely prefer my headset over the poor quality speakers for a more fully immersive experience. Still, for the money, I would prefer a more solid build and practical design, with better screen viewing quality as well. Not bad as an accessory device, if you already have a really good PC, and just want to play."
- "I needed a good MSI laptops with USB optical drive and the one that stood out is The MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro-078. Great for gaming because it is VR ready and powered by an Intel Core i7-7700HQ processor and NVIDIA GeForce 1070 graphics. It has a backlit keyboard and Nahimic 2 surround sound system."
- "I didn't have to look at this much to realize that this is not a good solution at all. First of all the pricing is terrible, it's way too expensive for a topic asking for a simple 256gb harddrive. The reviews are awful as well, and honestly there are much better MSI laptops at a good price with good reviews."
- "I looked into picking up an MSI laptop when I was searching for a replacement to my older laptop and I thought that they were well built. The only problem is that they are quite expensive, you can get the same specs in a Dell or Alienware laptop for significantly less money, with better warranty and better support. If you can find an MSI at a steep discount they're definitely good machines."
- #14 of 46
in What are the best msi laptops"This laptop can not be beat in comparison to other MSI products. Super thin and super powerful. I take this with me around campus and use it for studying and gaming. Only draw back is the price - I am not sure it has enough features to justify the price.""The MSI GS63VR STEALTH PRO is an excellent gaming laptop with a massively powerful i7-7700HQ Intel Processor and rocking a GTX 1070 8GB memory graphics card. Along with the 256GB of SSD space this lightweight laptop is ready to deliver. Although it's not a bad price, it would be wise to wait for a sale as the i7 processor is standard. The big money you're paying comes from the power of the graphics card. To be perfectly honest this might even be a bit overpriced considering Acer has a nearly identical (but less powerful) version that costs only $1000 or so. The backlit keyboards do make you feel cool, though, and are a nice touch if you're gaming in the dark as is usually the case for the late morning raiding sessions. You're paying a premium for the MSI brand which may or may not be worth it to you."
- "It's tricky to find something VR ready these days. This laptop definitely more than suits that. If you are ONLY concerned about running everything well, this is all you need. I think my only gripe is the price tag is very high. It's almost unaffordable for someone like me. I'd say maybe look into an acer if you're looking for a good mix of quality and affordability."
There are no comments yet!