This solution is ranked
in What are the best baby monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best security camera backup serversRead user opinions
in What are the best smart home Black Friday dealsRead user opinions
in What are the best indoor security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best surveillance cameras for homeRead user opinions
in What are the best HD security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best Wireless home security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best Kohl's Black Friday dealsRead user opinions
in What are the best gadgets for homeRead user opinions
in What are the best phone gadgetsRead user opinions
What the community says about Nest Cam Indoor
- "Helpful, useful and secure device to monitor your home. Well made and far more substantial than I thought it would be""This is certainly one of the best two-way baby monitors with the way that it works. Great way to check on your kids also but it's worth noting that the camera's basic intercom attributes are quite basic and not hi-fi but other than that, I like how this works for its price."
- "The Nest Cam security camera offers easy setup and usability, as even a low-tech individual such as myself was able to get the product up and running quickly. The camera's wide-angle lens and crystal-clear 1080p resolution are truly high-def, and the night vision is unbeatable. These features don't come cheap, though. At $199, the Nest Cam is a bit of an investment, and additional benefits and add-ons cost extra. Still, with Nest Aware, you can store up to 30 days of footage in the cloud, and you'll get app enhancements such as more-sensitive motion alerts.""The Nest Cam is an excellent way to monitor what's going on in your home. You can use Cloud storage to review historical data from the last month. I use it to monitor my elderly father when he stays home alone and I find the video quality to be quite nice. It is annoying that you have to have a subscription to view the Cloud data (otherwise you just can see live video) but that's a cost that's worth it in my opinion."
- "Well, I for one was not very happy with this home security cam. The product itself is just what I need, but it requires a 10$ / month Nest subscription, or I have to look at banner ads every time I want to check out my home. No thanks! Come on Nest, you can do better than that. "
- "This camera seems to fit the bill. It has HD imagery, 130* angle lens, and does night vision. It can also alert you when there is movement in view. You can also hear with this camera and talk to whoever that room if you need to! "
- "I've suspected that my roommate is removing things from my refrigerator and my bedroom without asking! I didn't want to do it, but I bought a Nest Cam Indoor and set it up in my bedroom to confirm whether this is the case. I haven't caught her yet! But I like the quality of the camera and the picture. "
- "So you got a smart home device for Christmas and set up the basics. Maybe you have it hooked up to some smart lighting and outlets. What's next? Check out Nest Cam for your security needs. I have mine integrated with my Amazon Alexa so I can check on my kids playroom without having to go upstairs. Easy to set up, great video quality...two thumbs up from me! "
- #10 of 11
in What are the best phone gadgets"We purchased the Nest Cam as an extra baby monitor so that I could keep an eye on my toddler while he played in his safe place, while working in the kitchen (it's right around the corner but I don't have a direct line of sight). The camera worked well and the picture and sound were very clear, however it was a bit tricky to use and customer service wasn't very hepful."