This solution is ranked
in What are the best Wireless home security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best outdoor smart home camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best outdoor security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best Security Camera SystemsRead user opinions
in What are the best network IP/CCTV camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best home security systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best surveillance cameras for homeRead user opinions
in What are the best HD security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless security systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best Amazon Alexa compatible devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best indoor security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best Black Friday electronics and gadget deals from Amazon, Walmart & moreRead user opinions
in What are the best tech gadgetsRead user opinions
What the community says about Netgear Arlo Pro
- "I bought this product and found it easy to use and setup. I love the rechargeable batteries so I do not have to worry about having enough on hand The audio sounds good although I wish the quality was just a little better. The cloud storage is a nice feature and if you wish to upgrade, it is cost effective.""If you’re new to the home security camera space, the Pro version and its features and price might scare you off a bit so start with the basics. If you’ve tried simpler and cheaper wireless home security cameras, the Arlo Pro should meet and possibly exceed your home security camera needs."
- "This surveillance camera is easy to install because it's a wireless solution. There is a plethora of accessories that are available, such as a solar charger so you don't have to dismantle the outdoor camera in order to recharge or replace batteries. And you can set an alarm mode when motion or audio is detected."
- "This is a great solution if you want an effective security camera. Benefits are that you can use it inside and outside. It can work in the dark. There is a speaker so if you see an intruder, or a stranger, you are able to communicate. There is also a siren which other security cameras do not have."
- "This is easy to set-up, but many of the features have glitches or inconveniences. The motion-sensor alert doesn't always work as one would want, for example. Further, the battery life isn't especially long, so this wouldn't be useful for monitoring for long periods of time. The video quality is good and the night feature is also of high quality. "
- "I really wanted a security camera to put outside the house to make me feel safer being at home all day. I like that it is wi-fi and I don't have to mess with any wires. However the video isn't so great. The camera records, but only after the person leaves so I don't know who came knocking on my door. I did get notified but that was about it. I'm sure there are better cameras out there."
- "Fantastic wire-free security camera. The rechargeable batteries means the system works even when the power is not on. This is not only a camera but a security system in and of itself. Great addition to make your home even more secure.""I love this camera. Thanks to this camera it helped me catch a guy who was stealing my packages off of my doorstep. The resolution is outstanding. I also use it when I am at work to see people who come to my house. "
- #37 of 92
in What are the best tech gadgets