This solution is ranked
in What are the best warehouse security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best network IP/CCTV camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best Security Camera SystemsRead user opinions
in What are the best choices for home security camera systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best outdoor security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best infrared camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best security systems for businessesRead user opinions
in What are the best indoor security camerasRead user opinions
What the community says about Night Owl DVR Surveillance System
There are no comments yet!
- "For most of my life I always thought a flashlight and a baseball bat was all I really needed for home security, but even though I still love my neighborhood, it's getting a little tougher every day. My brother-in-law recommended this system: He gets a better Christmas present next year. I'm really only worried about the alley-side entrance, and with four cameras, I get a clear, multi-view picture from any device that's handy. The night vision is great and crystal clear. I'm lucky so far I've only seen maybe the ugliest opossum on the planet. My only quibble is that I just am not quite young enough to appreciate running all the wires, but I'm thinking that's true with any system like this. Maybe next version will be simpler yet!""This surveillance system has been so fun to use. I set it up to try and catch whoever was trimming my bushes at night. As it turns out, I have a pack of deer that come to my yard and graze every night. I have enjoyed looking back on old videos to see the unique creatures coming onto my property.""This is a wodnerful security camera set, it does the job great. It has very easy to follow directions and is pretty easy to setup. It has everything I need for my security needs."
- "The Night Owl - 8-Channel, 4-Camera Indoor/Outdoor is a good security system. However, I feel it should have some additional features, such as some other systems do. Such as being able to answer the door remotely from my smartphone and/or being able to view my security cameras remotely. Either way, I still feel it's a good system with a great price, considering it includes a DVR""Night Owl has been a great addition to our home. It has been a simple, cost effective solution for my family and gives great peace of mind. It is flexible and easy for my family to use and provides excellent images and coverage."
- "this security system is important for your home and business. it has 1080p cameras with motion-activated recording and 100-foot night vision to provide clear footage in Full HD and night vision"
- "This is a pretty good all-in-one solution for the home or small-scale security novice who just wants to monitor a property or building. I installed this around my house after an incident with some neighborhood kids and vandalism. The picture quality is very good. The cameras are challenging to adjust and setup can be frustrating, but for the price point, this is a good option. I think this will help me catch the little troublemakers who've been smashing my windows.""A great all in one security system for your home or business. I can effectively monitor my house using the four included cameras with night vision in full HD. Finally, I can have peace of mind using the Night Owl security system."
- "I've been having issues with people coming onto my property and was looking for some high quality cameras to help me figure out who and why they were here. Problem is I can't get them to work, they wont turn on. I've tried contact their customer support, but they haven't been very helpful. They want me to ship this busted unit to them, that costs money. Then I need to wait a few weeks to a month? No thank you, this camera was a waste of money and effort.""This Night Owl system is an alright selection for those looking for a security camera to monitor an area. Physically, it's fairly easy to setup, which is a plus. That said, the associated app that the camera uses is not quite as user-friendly, and the device's performance at night left a little to be desired, especially considering the price point. There might be a better alternative for less.""The video feed of this indoor security camera system has low frame rate and has only 2 megapixels of resolution. Additionally, the software side of this system is painful to work with. It is not easily customizable and the crashes once in a while. It can be an acceptable product if it was cheaper but paying $300 for it is too much. ""Night Owl - 8-Channel, 4-Camera Indoor/Outdoor have worked great for me as indoor security cameras. They were super easy to install and the video quality is amazing. I see now why the reviews for this product are so high."