This solution is ranked
in What are the best cameras in the 550 price rangeRead user opinions
in What are the best cameras in the 500 price rangeRead user opinions
in What are the best ultra compact digital camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best mirrorless cameras under 500 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best budget mirrorless camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best cameras with 5 9x optical zoomRead user opinions
in What are the best cameras in the 450 price rangeRead user opinions
in What are the best mirrorless cameras under 1000 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best mirrorless camerasRead user opinions
What the community says about Nikon 1 J5
- "Let me clear: there's nothing wrong with the Nikon 1 J5. The photos are solid (20.8 megapixel), the videos are gorgeous (1060/60p), and the extras are juicy (time-lapse and slow-mo anyone?). The problem is that all of this also applies to the inexpensive phone you already have in your pocket. It's hard to justify shelling out another couple hundred dollars on a standalone camera unless you're a professional who truly requires it."
- "This camera is one of the best on the market. It has 105 phase-detection autofocus points, 1080/60p video capabilities and built in wifi. It also gathers more light than a traditional camera. The focus is crazy good. You can also capture slow motion. "
- "This is certainly a step forward in camera technology when you consider performance, price, and features. Being mirror-less in design, this accounts for a major reduction in production cost, focusing more on additional features while still providing very good performance quality. While this is not a professional grade camera, it certainly is a great bargain for the everyday consumer who just needs a decent camera for general photography."
- "The Nikon 1 J5 Mirrorless Digital Camera is one of the best cameras I've ever owned. It is compact and portable, but takes great quality photos. It is easy to use, but also has good features. Its appearance is classic with a bit of a retro vibe. For the price, it's hard to beat."
- "The Nikon 1 J5 is a small inexpensive camera packing lots of goodies. The camera has a touchscreen where it is possible to tilt without manually doing it yourself,; great lighting no matter the time of the day. Highly recommended."