This solution is ranked
in What are the best products to play with on a tripRead user opinions
in What are the best tech gifts for gamersRead user opinions
in What are the best toysRead user opinions
in What are the best Christmas gifts for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best Nintendo gaming consolesRead user opinions
in What are the best handheld game consolesRead user opinions
in What are the best game consolesRead user opinions
in What are the best Mobile gaming devices and portable game consolesRead user opinions
in What are the best gifts for menRead user opinions
in What are the best Items for my Black Friday or Cyber Monday deal wishlistRead user opinions
in What are the best Target Black Friday dealsRead user opinions
in What are the best Toy gifts for kids between 5 and 10Read user opinions
in What are the best tech giftsRead user opinions
in What are the best tech gadgetsRead user opinions
What the community says about Nintendo Switch
- #1 of 17
in What are the best toys"The topic is too general. Best toys is a huge category, the topic should look for a specific list like electronic toys, or even 6-8 ages toys. Nintendo Switch is not even a real toy. I am over 30 years old and if you ask me whether I want a Nintendo Switch, I will say "hell yeah". It is more than a toy."
- "The Switch is a great game console for kids. The games are family friendly (for the most part), and often easy to learn and play. I would suggest not getting this for a kid younger than maybe 6, or if you do supervise them as it could be easy to end up breaking it accidentally. Still, if your kid is at all interested in games, this would be a great thing to get them.""I was meaning to give my son this console because he's been begging me this for years now. Glad to have found this here with discounted store links!"
- "Just when you thought nintento was down and out after the Wii U and its atrocious system sales, they spring right back with IMO their arguably best Nintendo gaming console to date. The super Nintendo of our time is most definitely the Nintendo Switch and if you haven't experienced playing one yet, then what are you waiting for? Nintendo Power!"
- "In the game console market, the Nintendo Switch is the newest contender. It's a very unique console in that it can be both a handheld and a standalone at the same time. I really like this mobility. I play video games at home and at work so it makes it easy for me to stay playing the same games. The library of titles is slowly growing, too."
- "This is such a fun way to play now. You can play alone or with a friend. You can choose from all the classic games to play. Its totally potable and you can play anywhere. So much fun!"
- "We recently got the Switch for our children, and of course our selves, and we are impressed. Nintendo has always been a bit behind with their consoles, but we have been amazed at how much fun we've had with the games for it!"
- #18 of 169
in What are the best tech gifts"i totally agree here about this suggestion. i have wanted a Nintendo Switch since they came out and i still want one but cannot afford it just yet. it is a good game console and it will be for awhile i think""I(female) love the Nintendo Switch but my fiance (Male) does not. He doesn't really like video games at all so I guess this could still be a fantastic gift for males that like video games. I think it's a great concept although I rarely use it in handheld mode. I have taken it to work to play on my lunch using a controller instead of the grips.""This is probably not for everyone. But if you love video games, it is definitely something you will want. Now you can take your Nintendo games wherever you go! How great is that?!?!?!?""I love the blue and red controller that they offer. I am getting myself one this christmas. Will make a review and unboxing of this. Please do follow me on youtube. =)""My son is just so thrilled to have received a switch from their christmas party!"
- #49 of 92
in What are the best tech gadgets