This solution is ranked
in What are the cheapest tangle-free cord headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget headphones for music listeningRead user opinions
in What are the best wired headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best affordable in ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones under 20 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap in ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones under 30 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best budget in ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones under 50 US dollars for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best earbuds and in-ear headphones with active noise cancellingRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones to use in noisy environmentsRead user opinions
What the community says about NoiseHush NX80
- "The sound is ok, but not of high quality. It really is lacking on the appearance and the quality of sound should be better than what it is. With that being said...for the price is kinda worth it. You get really what you pay for in a standard pair of headphones."
- "Very nice little portable earbuds that offer amazing bass (a little at the expense of treble), and they offer a nice wire but course make sure you wind it up properly before storing. As all things, this could short it out. They fit snugly and are attractive and don't get that gross ear smell, thanks to the material."
- "Best is a relative term. Having owned this ear headphone, I would call them pretty good for the money. They work okay and stay in place. The sound quality is okay, but don't expect the range you would get with an expensive pair of headphones. And, like all inexpensive headphones, I've had to replace them when one side (or the other) stops working. Overall, affordable and okay. "
- "Good headphones for the price. They are nice to look at and have some good features that come with it. The extra sizes make it easy to get the right fit for your ears."
- "For in-ear earphones, I usually go with my trust $12 earbuds which I've bought over and over again. But this time, I decided to go for NoiseHush NX80- I must say, the audio was slightly tinnier and the bass was slightly weaker. But for $10, it's not badd if you like in-ear earphones."
- "These earbuds are okay, but they don't block out a lot of noise. I can still hear the tv in the room next door when I try to listen to my music on anything but super loud. I was expecting them to completely block all sound, but they don't. They also break too easily and need to be more sturdy."