This solution is ranked
in What are the best phones available to buyRead user opinions
in What are the best budget smartphones for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with expandable memoryRead user opinions
in What are the best Nokia gaming phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Nokia smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with USB OTG supportRead user opinions
in What are the best budget Nokia smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android phones for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with an RDS radio receiverRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with magnetometer sensorsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with dual LED rear flashRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming smartphones with a good cameraRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones for startups and entrepreneursRead user opinions
in What are the best budget dual-SIM Android phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming phones in the worldRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with 5.5-inch screen sizesRead user opinions
What the community says about Nokia 6
- "This is a great phone with Dolby sound and it comes from Nokia, one of the "classic" big dogs in the mobile world. The specs on this phone are fantastic for the price you'll pay, but the link points to an version of this phone with ads and offers from Amazon -- kind of like the lower priced Kindles. And you need to be a Prime member to order it. I'm ok with that advertising, but not everyone would be, which is why I went one star lower. Otherwise this is really an awesome phone with a midrange price."
- "This is a smart phone from a well known brand, and would likely fit this search criteria very well. I don't particularly care for this exact listing not being sold directly through Amazon. I would rather buy a phone directly from a trusted retailer than a third party affiliate."
- "This phone seems to be a pretty good starter phone for maybe a teenager. It has everything that he/she could need in a phone. It is an unlocked 32 gb. And you can't beat that price that they are selling it for. If I had to do it all over again, I would def check this phone out. Amazon seems to be the best place to get it."
- "As a mom of 4 little ones, I go through a lot of phones (for some reason they always seem to end up in the toilet). I would never buy a fancy, expensive phone but (to my surprise & delight) the Nokia 6 makes me feel like I am using a high-grade product The Nokia 6 has a bigger screen, which I love, it seems more durable compared to other Androids I've had, fluid apps and a responsive touchscreen, make this an excellent phone... for the price it can't be beat. U am a very satisfied customer!"
- "The Nokia 6 android phone is a rather nice phone. It comes with 32gb of internal storage, but the fact that I was able to expand it with a 128gb microSD is the real story. That left me with 160gb of storage on my phone. I'm able to install so many of my favorite games without ever having to worry about storage space running out. The 5.5-inch screen is the perfect size to game on and it fits nicely in my hand. I would highly recommend the Nokia 6 Android Phone for gaming."
- #5 of 105
in What are the best smartphones"Firstly, I don't need a fashionable smartphone, like an iPhone or such. I love a functional and high quality Nokia, just like the most recent one the Nokia 6. I have used Nokia for years and think they are one of the best. The Nokia 6 is loaded with all the features you need or desire. You also get a rock solid android 7.1 OS with it. Buy a nokia for productivity, not fashion. ""One of the best smartphones is the Nokia 6. It is a return of one of the most dominant players in the market. The Nokia 6 features a stock-Android 7.1 and Fast 4G LTE speed, 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor, 3 GB of RAM, and 32 GB of internal memory with the option to add up to 128 GB of microSD expandable memory. Just enough to compete with the big boys.""I have had this phone for a while and did like it at first. Each update seems to break something on it though. It is extremely frustrating, but since that is my experience with pretty much any update on any electronics, I still kind of like the phone."
- "I like the built in finger prinprint recognition for security, this is a great feature that makes me feel more secure about the device. I love the expandable memory. This is important to me as I store a lot of pictures and videos on my phone. The dual tone flash and quality camera are a big plus with this phone as well. I don't like ads displayed on my phone lock screen though."
- "I wanted to stick with Nokia since I have had good luck with them. I bought the nokia 6, I love that it has dual led rear flash. The phone is fantastic so far especially for the price. I don't like the non detachable battery or the fact it doesn't have flashing notifications but that's just trivial personal preferences. Seems to work exactly as well as a phone of this price range should. It's not the best phone I've ever tried, but for the price it does the job. Definitely better than a low end cheapo phone. Solid mid-range phone."
- "I was sick of my iPhone routinely failing so switched over to Android and picked up this Nokia 6. So far I am thrilled with my decision. Screen and storage are great, battery life is good, and all my apps run flawlessly. Not to mention I'm no longer forced to deal with iTunes anymore!"
- "I have been searching for a good smartphone with a 5.5 inch screen. The Nokia 6 has been great! There is large storage, and the Android system can't be beat. It's a great phone and user friendly. Also pretty durable, unlike most phones on the market. Highly recommend. "