This solution is ranked
in What are the best stylish smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Nokia smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best hybrid smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best affordable smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Valentine's Day ideas for him and for herRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches to watch out for during 2018Read user opinions
in What are the best fashionable smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for working womenRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 150 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for style, fitness, and gymRead user opinions
in What are the best 100 to 200 dollars wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS smart sports watches with heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with interchangable bandsRead user opinions
in What are the best discreet smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with fully circular displayRead user opinions
in What are the best normal looking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 200 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 250 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best tech gadgetsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Nokia Steel
- "Wanna get in shape but wish had a way to monitor yourself. Well the a smart watch is just what you need. I have one mainly just for counting my steps but I do find it useful to see how much I do walk. The Nokia Steel is a pretty good watch that doesn't have a fancy screen built in instead it connects to your phone how great is that give it a try and be amazed by it."
- "I really like this watch especially for work. It is stylish and dressy and goes with almost any outfit I have. I get compliments all the time and people hardly believe it is a smart watch. I love that it updates even if my phone is far away. It tracks everything I do so I can look at it later on when I have some down time."
- "I am pretty satisfied with the Nokia Steel. It looks like a classic watch so I don't feel awkward wearing it with more formal clothing. It uses a regular watch battery so I don't have to worry about charging it. I haven't had any problems with the app on my phone. All my data is presented nicely. This is a great affordable device. "
- "The Nokia Steel is a nice watch with a very uncomfortable band. Luckily it's interchangeable which was a big surprise. I ended up getting a soft leather band and it feels great on my wrist. I like that I can switch out for different colors too if I feel like matching when I go out. The watch works great, the battery said 8 months, I'm a little over a year on the same battery."
- "I really enjoy this watch because of the design. It looks like a really classy watch that goes with any outfit. You would never suspect that it is a smart watch. It tracks all my activity during the day and I don't have to put it on a charger. I love that it functions just like a typical watch."
- "The Nokia Steel is an amazing looking, simple, clean design watch. It has a 8 month battery life and automatic sync with the Nokia Health Mate app for data tracking. Its an amazing looking watch at a good price. All around good watch you should check it out."
- "The Nokia Steel is a relatively simple watch that keeps track of your fitness activities as well as monitors your sleep. By connecting it to your smartphone, you can keep track and view your activities to see what you need to improve on. It doesn't offer any advanced app usage or anything directly on the watch, but for those who just want one to track fitness goals, this is the perfect one to start with."
- #30 of 92
in What are the best tech gadgets"I love this watch! It is extremely stylish and is one that I wear almost anytime. The face is sleek and display information easily at a quick glance. It also integrates with the Nokia app easily that has given me useful advice and motivation to take care of myself. It's also extremely comfortable."
- #36 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"24/7 seamless tracking - Automatic walk, run, swim & 10+ activities recognized. Plus calories burned & distance Sleep monitoring - Sleep cycle analysis plus silent vibrating alarm with Smart Wake-Up to wake you at the optimal point Premium materials - Stainless steel, chrome hands, silicone sport strap Automatic synchronization - Visualize trends and data on your smartphone with the free Nokia Health Mate app No charging - Up to 8-month battery life"