This solution is ranked
in What are the best virtual reality 3D headsetsRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung VR headsetsRead user opinions
in What are the best Android VR headsetsRead user opinions
in What are the best Android VR headgearsRead user opinions
in What are the best virtual reality gogglesRead user opinions
in What are the best VR headsets for iPhone 8Read user opinions
in What are the best virtual reality headsets worth $50 to $100Read user opinions
in What are the best 3D virtual reality glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best mobile virtual reality headsetsRead user opinions
in What are the best virtual reality glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best VR headsets for iPhone 7Read user opinions
in What are the best VR headsetsRead user opinions
What the community says about Noon NVRG-01
- "I'm not pleased with this product because it is poorly assembled and really isn't worth the money that I paid for it. The pieces became loose after a just a few uses and their customer service is of no help. It is lightweight but definitely isn't as comfortable as they advertise."
- "The Noon VR headset is a comfortable and highly capable tool for creating immersive and vivid VR experiences. Requiring only a smartphone with a 4.7 to 5.7 inch screen, it is a widely adaptable tool useful for gaming, movies, visual design and technological experimentation. It features a comfy and adjustable headband, and it’s technical capabilities put it a cut above the competition."
- "I haven't had one of these yet, but do plan to purchase one. They look like they are compatible with any smartphone devise, not just an IPhone. You can bring virtual reality to your living room with so many games. The price is great and the reviews are good too. This will be something I purchase my kids to use and play with very soon. "
- "If you are trying to get your foot in the VR door and have a smart phone with high resolution I would totally recommend this. It gives a good taste without breaking the bank. If you are a casual VR enthusiast this is a nice little addition to the collection before setting your sites on higher stand alone headsets."
There are no comments yet!
- "I wanted to get into VR and I didn't want to do cardboard so I ordered this headset. My tech savvy brother-in-law scoffed at the idea, but I reminded him he still owes me money and so I couldn't go more pricey than this, and that seemed to quiet him down. Anyway, I use an iPhone 6s and this headset seems to work really well with it. I can't seem to find a great deal of content, but I'm hoping that's just a matter of time. By then, maybe my brother-in-law will have paid me back and I can go for the moon on price.""The NOON VR headset is compatible with many different phones which is a huge plus. It's also lightweight and comfortable. The straps and lenses seemsee be good quality. However, the NOON all itself is lagging. There isn't much on the library and while it says you can build your own library, it'd be nice of it included more."
- #16 of 26
in What are the best VR headsets"Virtual VR technology for mobile phones, though, does not provide the same feel as other regular VR headset models, but this is still a way for smartphone users to experience Experience this technology with a moderate cost. Instead of experiencing high-resolution displays, the actual senses and sensations are the same as when using the VR headset, the mobile VR depends on the display and sensor on your iPhone. If the VR headset provides special VR lenses, mobile VR is just one way to keep your iPhone in front."