This solution is ranked
in What are the best gaming headsets under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best ps4 headphones under 50 us dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap headphones for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones that glowRead user opinions
in What are the best PC headphones under 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best pc headsets under 50 us dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones under 50 dollars for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming headphones under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones with a microphone under $100 for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming headsets under 100 US dollarsRead user opinions
What the community says about NPET S018
- "Nice solid inexpensive headphone option. Low cost, but sounds good. Nice thick ear cushions so they're comfortable and block out external sounds well. Plugs into consoles or computers equally easily. Microphone isn't the best, but for gaming voice chat it does fine. They do feel solid enough, but don't slam them around all the same."
- "This headset is cheap. But in a good way. Most headsets like this cost a lot of money, and the sound quality isn't really all that bad. I use it a lot and it does its job. Also, they are pretty cheap, so you won't feel bad if you get mad while gaming and accidentally throw them across the room and break them. Though, if I'm being honest, these headphones can take kind of a beating. Not bad if I do say so myself."
- "After completing my new computer I needed some headphones on a budget. I wanted to still have quality in the product though. I ended up buying some NPET S018 headphones online. After a couple of months I can say that these are definitely high quality headphones. "
- "This is an absolutely amazing deal. I am on a budget PC build and this headset has allowed me to cut even more corners with its amazingly low price. Its audio is great and is just as good as any more expensive headset out there."
- "NPET S018 is a wonderful pair of headphones for gaming. Sure, there are many alternatives which cost way more and, admittedly, provide better quality overall but for an average gamer who is not an audiophile and simply is looking for something reasonably priced, it is hard to beat this one. Also, they look cool too! "
- "These headphones would be a good gaming headset at a low cost. They have noise-reduction so you wouldn’t be interrupted while playing your game. The microphone is accessible to be able to talk to your teammates during games. The ear muffs and head band are padded to provide comfort. They aren’t wireless, however. The good news is that not only are they under $100, they’re even under $40! And they’re an excellent quality headset also. ""Great budget headset with a clear microphone. Friends have told me that the microphone is very clear too during voice chat. Just be sure you have a dvd-rom drive to install the drivers as they are on an included disc. You can control the volume with the headphones themselves and they block out a decent amount of outside noise."
- "The NPET S018 are definitely the best headphones with a microphone under $100 for gaming. I got them for my son because he is an online gaming nut and he absolutely loves them, I tried them out for a video confrence and they were absolutely wonderful, crystal clear sound and high quality mic. Super affordable for the quality, too."