This solution is ranked
in What are the best digital music eyewear with adjustable earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best smart glasses for joggers with headset and micRead user opinions
in What are the best electronic smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart eyewearRead user opinions
in What are the best smart glasses with cameraRead user opinions
in What are the best smart eyeglassesRead user opinions
in What are the best glasses that connect to phoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth camera glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best vr box smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best intelligent glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable technology glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart glassesRead user opinions
What the community says about Oakley Radar Pace Prizm Road Smart Sunglasses
- "So far, so good. They are comfortable and work seamlessly. I got used to leaving my phone at home on runs, but these require Bluetooth connection, but that's not a deal breaker for me. While it will provide training plans for either biking or running, I haven't found a way to give me a plan that incorporates both"
- "These smart glasses are perfect for those on the go--fitness buffs and exercisers can depend on these Oakleys to keep going through sweat and many activities. Using voice commands makes it all the easier to control and the additional fitness tracking has made my Fitbit unnecessary. I love that I get extra feedback and tips on my workouts! The design is also super cool and modern for any wardrobe."
- "People, we are living in the future. These shades track your workouts and connect to your phone by Bluetooth, and they even screen out UV rays from your eyes. Most importantly, you look like a badass when you wear them. When I wear these glasses, I feel like an extra in Blade Runner. You need these!"
- "These glasses are pretty expensive and I do not think the technology lives up to the Oakley name. The glasses themselves represent Oakley in a good way but I found the earpieces to be awkward and the sound quality to be poor. Hopefully they will improve on the technological aspects because the concept is pretty cool."
- "There is a bluetooth device that will do just about anything and these glasses are pretty slick. They can do just about anything. You can even use voice commands so you can look cool while talking to yourself."
- "Oakley Radar Pace Prizm Road Smart Sunglasses are awesome tech friendly glasses. The design is fresh and they look great like all Oakleys. These glasses are smart and integrate well with most devices. I love how much they help with fitness tracking/monitor and entertainment."
- #10 of 21
in What are the best smart glasses"These are great for athletes. They track your performance similar to smart watches but add the extra benefit of coaching too. Great idea for increasing motivation and your performance."